• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale HT Captain America:TFA, Sucker Punch, DX05 and SSC GI JOE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlayItLoud

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm going to let go of some my HT and SSC action figure collection. I really want to sell them as a listed grouping but if I get inquiries for individual items in the group set then I'll be willing to split the set up if all figures receive an inquiry. Price includes free shipping ONLY to East Coast and Central residents. Midwest and West Coast it will be $15 flat shipping unless noted, Alaska, Hawaii and US territories will be $20 unless noted. I will cover the 4% paypal fees. I don't have any of the the brown shipper box. All figures have been displayed in a detolf and all are complete unless noted. I bought most of them from either Sideshow or BigBad or CSC or ebay. I will normally ship items on Saturday or Monday either via UPS or USPS. If you want insurance you have to cover it and will add it to the final price. Please PM me for pictures. If buying more then I will discount the total price or shipping costs.

So here we go...

HOT TOYS Sucker Punch set Babydoll and Amber $290
DSC_3216_zpsi6ryfz4x.jpg

DSC_3215_zpsl0puhiv4.jpg

DSC_3229_zpscxhpcech.jpg

Hot toys Light Armor Thor $200 with bonus long ankle pegs pics coming soon

Hot Toys Captain America First Avenger with updated custom metal shield no flaking, with long ankle peg $190 pics coming soon

Hot Toys DX05 Indy $300 pics coming soon with bonus 1/6 holy grail cup

Sideshow Exclusive Storm Shadow v2 $150
DSC_3340_zpsht0uzc1w.jpg

DSC_3346_zpsn60znbic.jpg

DSC_3345_zpsmhxpzsn7.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive Snake Eyes v2 with Timber $175 SOLD on eBay

LOT of 13 IRON MAN MARVEL LEGENDS (ToyBiz and Hasbro) $350 plus 8 bonus loose figures Sold on Ebay

Hot Toys Mark 7 Stealth $340 Sold on Ebay

HOT TOYS Resident Evil: Afterlife Alice $175 sold on Ebay

Sideshow BOBA FETT Regular edition $185 SOLD on EbaY

HOT TOYS Robocop Diecast $210 SOLD on Ebay

Play Arts Kai Street Fighter Chun-li Cammy and Ibuki $100 Sold on ebay
Note: Chun-li's right hip joint is a little loose it can hold a pose just not a high kick unless you use a stand

HOT TOYS RE Ada Wong $170 SOLD TO RICH!
Sideshow SDCC Exclusive Falcon $135 with bonus knife and sheath to be accurate with original 3.75" figure SOLD on ebay

Sideshow Exclusive Stalker $135 sold on Ebay

HOT TOYS IM2 Black Widow $210 sold on Ebay

PLAY ARTS KAI DC VARIANT - BATMAN black costume(unopened stand), WONDER WOMAN (stand as shown) and GREEN LANTERN (stand as shown) - $200 SOLD on Ebay

Sideshow Exclusive General Hawk $135 SOLD on EBAY

SIDESHOW GI JOE TROOPER Set of Cobra Trooper, Cobra Officer (includes bonus walkie talkie, binoculars and pager as shown), Cobra Sniper bonus Sniper Rifle bag, map and claymore and Cobra Dessert Officer - SET for $400 SOLD ON EBAY

PLAY ARTS KAI ARKHAM CITY CATWOMAN, POISON IVY and HARLEY QUINN with unused Play Arts Kai Stand for Harley and Poisin Ivy $120 SOLD on EBAY

PLAY ARTS KAI Arkham City BATMAN (Dark Knight Returns Skin) and ROBIN $90 SOLD on EBAY

Sideshow Crimson Guard regular edition $135 note I only have the Exclusive box threw out the original regular box
plus bonus 1/6 revolver from Barney Ross figure. SOLD on EBAY

HOT TOYS Marty McFly Exclusive with bonus guitar stand 240 SOLD on ebay

Enterbay 1/6 Michael Jordan, series 2 Road Black Jersey Edition 100% complete plus all you see in the pic $270 sold on ebay
NOTE: waist joint is loose , can still hold a pose not sure if it can be tightened

HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark III Battle Damage $300 SOLD to Sara!Batteries were taken out years ago, but all lights worked, all special features are functioning. Not pictured but included are the instruction manual and the clear plastic tool pick.

HOT TOYS M Icon Bruce Lee Casual wear $100 SOLD to Sara!

HOT TOYS SPIDER MAN 3 Red/Blue --- missing one of the extra red hand peg - $175 (SOLD on ebay)

SIDESHOW STAR WARS DARTH VADER DELUXE Exclusive and Yoda (Original Trilogy) - Set for $275 (SOLD to Ben!)

SIDESHOW STAR WARS CLONE COMMANDER Set of CODY, BACARRA, GREE, NEO and BLY bonus unlit Obi-wan lightsaber- SET for $500 SOLD to Sara!

HOT TOYS ABIGAIL WHISTLER - $200 bought from gooddhipped (ebay) sold to Derek!

HOT TOYS SELINA KYLE EX with additional 1/6 whip and DKR BAT POD - Set for $650 (SOLD to Derek !!!)

HOT TOYS DX07 Exclusive- Bespin Luke Skywalker - $400 SOLD to Tony

SIDESHOW GI JOE COBRA COMMANDER Vers 1 with custom Drizzle cape included and COBRA THRONE - SET for $425 SOLD on ebay!

HOT TOYS GHOSTRIDER $425 SOLD on eBay!

HOT TOYS NEW GOBLIN SOLD ON ebay!

TOYS LEGEND Batman Armory - Set for $160 (SOLD to MICHAEL!)

HOT TOYS IM3 War Machine Mk II Sideshow Exclusive $240 (SOLD on eBay!)

SIDESHOW GI JOE NINJA Set of RED NINJA EX, BLACK NINJA EX and NINJA VIPER - SET for $400 (sold on ebay!)

Last edited:
Re: For Sale Hot Toys Blade, Ghost Rider, Spidey 3 red/blue/New Goblin, DX 12 and mor

bump updated prices and availability

Re: For Sale Hot Toys Blade, Ghost Rider, Spidey 3 red/blue/New Goblin, DX 12 and mor

DX Luke received quickly. Great seller. Thanks

Re: For Sale Hot Toys Ghost Rider, Spidey 3 red/blue/New Goblin and more

bump for updates plus added some pics. more pics soon.

Re: For Sale Hot Toys Spidey 3 red/blue costume, Clone Commanders and more

Sale update. Hope everyone had a great weekend and a big thanks to all that are serving and had served in the military.

Re: For Sale Hot Toys Spidey 3 red/blue costume, GI JOE Troopers Ninjas and more

Bumping it up for a great seller. Item received.

BUY!!!! BUY!!! BUY!!!!

Re: For Sale Hot Toys Black Widow, IM Mk3 BD, GI JOE Troopers Ninjas and more

Are you selling Hot Toys Alice figure still, or has she been sold! i'm very interested please message me!!!

Re: For Sale HT Captain America:TFA, Sucker Punch set, SSC GI JOE , Play Arts Kai & m

update bump with new figures added and pics

Re: For Sale HT Captain America:TFA, Sucker Punch set, SSC GI JOE , Play Arts Kai & m

Baby doll still available? How much shipped to Canada?

Back