Did all the Cobra villains die at the end of the GI: Joe animated movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did Cobra's villains die at the end of the animated movie?

• Total voters
There was no explicit political objective to his killings. If he had videotaped it to show to the world as an example of how callous Cobra could be, or if he started killing them off one by one until some demands were met, then it would feel more like the act of a "terrorist" as opposed to a psycho killer.

[ame]https://youtu.be/pA1oFSMwRDU[/ame]

So was I the only one that took the broken thumbs from my Joes and glued them to a string to hang around the Dreadnoks necks as trophies?

No, that's completely normal behavior for kids.

DGdUt3r.gif

At least you didn't do that with the broken crotches, though. . .

One thing I hated about the DIC show was that, in the early '90s, GI Joe eventually made its way to syndication in my neck of the woods. Problem was, it was a mish-mash of the Sunbow and DIC cartoons. Some days it would be one, some days the other. I think they all had the DIC opening. If not for DIC, I could have had only Sunbow awesomeness there. This was the dark period of the 1990s, when Sunbow GI Joe, G1 Transformers, and the Muppet Show were only available via select episodes on old tapes I or my parents made years in the past. I had to convert Betamax to VHS for some of them.

I never saw the DIC series until just recently... wow. The Sunbow series had it's goofy moments, but it was usually done with a wink and a nod, and a bit of charm. The DIC show was just abysmally goofy. The only one I even remotely enjoyed was where Sgt. Slaughter gets captured and they have to play a football game to get him back, and that was in a "I can't ****ing believe what's happening" so bad it's good kind of way.

I kept collecting loooooong after I should've stopped. Just picked up the second cartoon series (never seen it before). It's kinda bad, not in a good way. :lol

I just got the set as well. Can't wait to crack it open!!

I'm sure the guy who wore the football helmet and had football shaped grenades was playing on the Joe's team in that one. . .

wNVe78V.jpg

I want that figure in 1/6!

I want that figure in 1/6!

Remember what happened last time you said you wanted an obscure figure with bombs strapped to his legs? :tap

Grid-Iron was one of the gems to come out of the post-80's. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Isn't it funny how Grid-Iron has it all over Fastball even though Fastball is much more subtle? At a time when American Gladiators was all the rage Captain Grid-Iron didn't seem so odd.

Isn't it funny how Grid-Iron has it all over Fastball even though Fastball is much more subtle? At a time when American Gladiators was all the rage Captain Grid-Iron didn't seem so odd.

I like 'em both (even though Fastball is only a custom). Even that Baseball Joe (whose name I always forget). :huh

Remember what happened last time you said you wanted an obscure figure with bombs strapped to his legs? :tap

Mando Football Hemet????

Back