Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated WISHLIST: if this isnt the place for this let me know and I'll move and or remove it.

GENERAL

Any Ninja-y Cobra trooper/Beachhead/SS/Firefly head sculpt [I'm getting into my ninja groove right now ;)]

Storm Shadow V1:

Nunchucks

Shoulder belt

Bow & Arrows w/quiver

Beachhead:

Tact Vest

Shirt (could be stalker EX shirt since theyre about the same)

Crossbow

EX sculpt of Beachhead (non Balaclava) & plastic removable Beret: if for nothing else than to mess with his features to get that dumb smirk / chew lip outta there I know he's from 'Bama but wth was sideshow thinking?

COBRA VIPER Trooper:

mirrored helm

arm/leg sleeves.

Magpul AR

Cobra black dragon ninja:

EX headsculpt (that scar YO~!)

Sword (nodachi)

Green Cobra Viper Ninja

Uzi

Nagigata

Grappling Hook

Gloved Hands

Neko no Te (Literally 'cat hands' from trans. from japanese) The Spiked hands

Last edited:
the panjo link is automatically there if you have stuff listed....so it cant be changed..sigh...lol...
one suggestion tho...if you subscribe to my group..it will show up when you have new posts to look at with your other stuff...

as for ninjas...you need to contact me for some custom suits..heh heh...;)

TA has the black ninja sword here..
G.I. Joe: Black Dragon Ninja - Sword

i have the claw hands from the other ninja....;) and i have the storm shadow v2 HS if interested...
ask fuzzhead about some of the other stuff....think he has the excl. HS up for grabs..but not sure now...lol

Last edited:
the panjo link is automatically there if you have stuff listed....so it cant be changed..sigh...lol...
one suggestion tho...if you subscribe to my group..it will show up when you have new posts to look at with your other stuff...

as for ninjas...you need to contact me for some custom suits..heh heh...;)

TA has the black ninja sword here..
G.I. Joe: Black Dragon Ninja - Sword

i have the claw hands from the other ninja....;) and i have the storm shadow v2 HS if interested...
ask fuzzhead about some of the other stuff....think he has the excl. HS up for grabs..but not sure now...lol

My brothah you have no idea how long ive looked at your stuff on TA before I even knew this Board EXISTED, Lolz. I'm an artist myself too have done my own 1/1 scale Halo helms and I'm just beginning in this new hobby. I basically started with the SW stuff and then came to the JOES just like I did playing with the toys growing up. I've seen your stuff which is really top notch and I'm envious. I hope to be as good as you some day. I might hit you up for some ninja threads at some point but I will be making ALOT of patterns and garbs myself to try different ninja cos styles. It's been an interesting 2 years now figuring all of this 1/6 kitbashing maddness out and I think that I'm just beginning to tread water finally ;)

I'll PM you ;)

Quinn

the patton gun looks good, so do most of the newline ones.. but i'd want to get a better look at them outside of the holsters.

unfortunately, i need a matched set... i really like the patton gun too..

Yea, from the Dragon era. They are a but undersized in HT/SS sized hands, but look great in the holsters on the figure.

wild_bill_02.jpg

I like the newline stuff, but their stuff was always out of stock and I wanted my holsters and vest to match.

Yea, from the Dragon era. They are a but undersized in HT/SS sized hands, but look great in the holsters on the figure.

wild_bill_02.jpg

I like the newline stuff, but their stuff was always out of stock and I wanted my holsters and vest to match.

Awesome Wild Bill!

Back