Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
humm....making the square guard is proving more difficult than I first thought...gotta find the right material it will be done!

Heres the sword I think Im done weathering it.....what do you guys think? 57578716_2145176595565663_3516174564277092352_n.jpg57775127_2145176532232336_7321175401353445376_n.jpg58852872_2145176558899000_362549326305558528_n.jpg

Bit of a long shot - but anyone got a clue where I can dig up a 1/6 scale Blackhawk Omega Tactical Vest? The old style with big horizontal bands of velcro across the back, and lace-up sides? (I confess I'm attempting a Stargate kitbash - the P90 and the Beretta were the easy parts...)

I've found several close but no cigar options on the usual kitbash websites, and frustratingly google images shows that 1/6 scale minis of the version I'm after did at some point exist - but alas no luck for a current source!

Bit of a long shot - but anyone got a clue where I can dig up a 1/6 scale Blackhawk Omega Tactical Vest? The old style with big horizontal bands of velcro across the back, and lace-up sides? (I confess I'm attempting a Stargate kitbash - the P90 and the Beretta were the easy parts...)

I've found several close but no cigar options on the usual kitbash websites, and frustratingly google images shows that 1/6 scale minis of the version I'm after did at some point exist - but alas no luck for a current source!

This is is the closest I can find.

https://www.blackopstoys.com/products/russian-spetsnaz-sobr-black-molle-vest

Thank you! Hah yeah that's the closest one I came up with too - great to get a confirm on that eyeball/good enough for now vest option. (Now to work out exactly which holsters/pouches I'm after, since if I'm going via Blackopstoys anyway might as well do as much as possible through them for simplicity's sake.)

If you have some reference images, I’d hit up Brian from Black Ops on Facebook. He’s ex military himself and he will be able to tell you what you need.

If you have some reference images, I’d hit up Brian from Black Ops on Facebook. He’s ex military himself and he will be able to tell you what you need.

Thanks! I'm probably going to have to do that, I admit I had no idea that he's so knowledgeable though in hindsight given the shop theme it makes perfect sense. I'll dig out the highest res images I've found and send him a message, better that than blindly eyeballing pouches and holsters for hours and still getting it wrong.

Thanks! I'm probably going to have to do that, I admit I had no idea that he's so knowledgeable though in hindsight given the shop theme it makes perfect sense. I'll dig out the highest res images I've found and send him a message, better that than blindly eyeballing pouches and holsters for hours and still getting it wrong.

For sure.
That's what i'd do.
He will take one look and tell you exactly what you need.

Anybody out there? In need of Captain America Blue Pants with the Patches. Also could use a couple of the Pamela Voorhees Sweaters. Trying to get back to building!!!! Hope all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back