Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeking opinions.

With a repaint, Wild bill?

901837_press12-001.jpg

Kinda old, but would work.

With Wild Bill, you want to find a head and hat combo that work well with each other.

I used Rocco's Justified.

Need a suggestion for Lifeline's helmet. I'm thinking of using the Ex Viper helmet for him. What do you guys think?

I've been stumped on that one too. it's similar, but it's not completely accurate... i'm thinking a FAST ballistic helemt might be a better starting place,

Yeah, the more i look at it, it looks like a FAST helmet with a weird white frame on it.

Last edited:
Anyone have a suggestion on how to do ninja tabi? I tried molding some out of Sculpey and sanding them but they are ok at best. Please bear in mind, although I am creative, I have little talent.

Rick

sideshow ninja's. you can find red, black and white ones on ebay.

ignite/crazy owners made cloth ones.

or like EF said, sculpt them over feet.

I sculpted my Storm Shadow that I'm working on over some ball jointed feet with articulated toes. They turned out pretty cool and with good balance.

anyone have any 80's joes they want to trade for some suits? lmk...im on a joe kick and really want some..gonna hit up the comic store later and see what they have...hopefully cheaper than ebay prices...

i scored some things tonight...
snowcat
stun
swamp fire(chopper thing)

i need parts for the snowcat..mostly the missile launcher..and the wiper...anyone got any extra parts?

Last edited:
anyone have any 80's joes they want to trade for some suits? lmk...im on a joe kick and really want some..gonna hit up the comic store later and see what they have...hopefully cheaper than ebay prices...

i scored some things tonight...
snowcat
stun
swamp fire(chopper thing)

i need parts for the snowcat..mostly the missile launcher..and the wiper...anyone got any extra parts?
Awesome score, I've been thinking of doing a Joe vs Cobra winter dio for awhile now, but I need to gear up. I have zero Cobra snow stuff though, need to get cracking, I just haaaaaate scouring EBay. :lol

Does anyone have any of the SSC FIREFLY figure that they dont need/want they are looking to sell? Im looking mostly for the heads. I can get a sculpt of them for $30 but I'd rather an original. But alot of it is gold. Also any of the railing stuff from the guns like the short red dot scope or laser or even complete guns / explosives would be cool. back pack and or webbing / molle webback for the waist wouldnt be bad. or the BACKPACK~! Destro has the case even though its green instead of black (more duping SSC classic crap can we say joe boots/hands :/) Have the gaiters and boots.

Unless of course anyone is looking to offload the entire figure. Had bought one from EBAY but the seller was dishonest and when i got him the figure and parts were minty but the box was so saturated with cat piss I couldnt even stand to have any of it in the house. Was a real bummer though the figure and joints were amazingly tight. everything was minty minus the box but it was in such a disarray that ugh. Nasty nasty stuff.

Back