Custom Rebel trooper clothes.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KADIROV

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm planning to create an outfit for a rebel soldier. (Part of the costume is already ready)
In this regard, I have a few questions for those who would like to own this costume.
1702559872079.png

The outfit is sewn on the basis of the Narrow Shoulder body 4.0 for TTM18 TTM19 TTM21.
yK5r2CCTX5A.jpg

vUubRFUB3lc.jpg

IrvpCI3ZQao.jpg

tydQV4KFjlY.jpg

oRZR58LvMDA.jpg

This is the first prototype. A second prototype will be created in the near future, followed by the final version. The color of the shirt and trousers will most likely be slightly changed.

Безымянный.png

Снимок.JPG

The costume will include:
helmet (in the process of being created), shirt, trousers, vest, belt with holster (leather), belt buckle and bandolier made of aluminum.

While this is all in development, I want to keep the final cost of the costume down.
Therefore, I take out what can be purchased separately outside the main suit. (blaster, boots)

In connection with all this, I would like to ask about some details.

1.If you have a rebel blaster, how long is it? (I calculated based on the size of the original blaster)
2.If you wanted to purchase this suit, how much would you expect?
3.Is there a need for boots? (they will be made of genuine leather, the minimum possible price is $35-40)
4.I have the opportunity to print a blaster. Is there a need for this?

update
Dec 23, 2023

the helmet is done.
leather boots are done.
complete outfit test.
next stage: adjusting the color of the shirt and trousers.
(character from another cinematic universe)
IMG_2687.jpeg
IMG_2689.jpeg
IMG_2693.jpeg

Last edited:
Proper Knobelbecher boots would be great if you were going to make them. They are completely different to jackboots. Not only did these Rebels wear them, but they were also worn by the X-wing pilots and TIE pilots, and they were also used in the Echo Base scenes on Hoth in ESB where the Snowspeeder pilots and Rebel Technicians wore them. None have yet been made in leather, and only the Sideshow Rebel Trooper, X-wing pilot, TIE pilots and Bith Cantina band figures had them in vinyl.

IMG_1584-1791290498.JPG

Proper Knobelbecher boots would be great if you were going to make them. They are completely different to jackboots. Not only did these Rebels wear them, but they were also worn by the X-wing pilots and TIE pilots, and they were also used in the Echo Base scenes on Hoth in ESB where the Snowspeeder pilots and Rebel Technicians wore them. None have yet been made in leather, and only the Sideshow Rebel Trooper, X-wing pilot, TIE pilots and Bith Cantina band figures had them in vinyl.

View attachment 679431
yeah man. this will be a simplified version of the boots. neat leather boots with a buckle on the side. cost 40$. they can be purchased in addition to the outfit or separately.
IMG_2684.jpeg
IMG_2683.jpeg

Back