• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 1/6 Scale parts, pieces, clothes, broken figures, etc - Bring me your tired and abandoned projects!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluejay32

Freakzoid
Reaction score
As the title says. I am trying to expand my stock of possibilities and also improve my repair/custom skills. Looking for large lots, the bigger the better. Want list is too large to mention, but mainly looking for Hot Toys level quality and 3rd parties or Sideshow stuff that comes close. Broken is ok. All kinds of parts, pieces, clothes, heads, bodies, figures will be considered.

What I am not looking for is Mattel/Hasbro quality, GI Joe or stuff incompatible with the above. I am also not looking just to buy existing figure kits at retail, small lots or to purchase incomplete or broken figures at 75%+ of the price of what the figure sells for (just make a thread for that yourself for those).

Can trade the below for a great lot or just buy. My zip is 85338. Thanks for looking:

Hot Toys Thor Dark World Loose no cardboard, strap on Mjolnir loose
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII Loose MMS185 Complete
Hot Toys AOU Captain America Loose Complete

Last edited:
Back