Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she usualy wears her jacket open. i've got a hawk. once her clothing gets here, i'll see how it looks together. for the record, ready-made covergirl, just add buttons to the shirt, a jacket and boots. Now that i''ve bought one, i'll share it. still trying to pick a head.. got some ideas... but nothing solid yet.

bliss_khaki1.jpg

not a terrible idea, but her jacket is generally more utilitarian/ bomber jacket looking, and barbie jackets are definitely more fashion.

shipwreck-albums-shipwreck's+album-picture17476-karolina-kurkova-cover-girl-gi-joe.jpg

need to figure out what that symbol on her shoulder is too, and either make or paint it on.

HA! FOUND THE THE PATCH. It's a 104th infantry division patch.

Just got to decide on which color to get now.

unit colors : WLFPTCH1.GIF

Woodland : 104TH_INF_DIV_ACU_33XX.jpg

Desert: $_35.JPG

there is also a modern acu in grey and black.. .don't care much for it.

The woodland is closest to the Red one on her sleeve.. but I think the unit colors makes more sense,.

Last edited:
it's probably for you know..."the wolverine"..since that was her vehicle of choice....
Possible. But was there a matching logo on the tank?

and the more i look at it... that's the 104th

65337.jpg

It was likely picked because it looked kinda like a wolverine... i'm leaning towards the desert colors now...

LOL.. i keep this up, i should likely start my own damn thread.

It's a wolf's head, been there since the original figure, and it's probably what the artist of Leraths crap pic was trying to draw. Larry has referenced the 104th before and it's not like they just get a Joe reference, it's probably not a coincidence that Commander Wolffe's regiment is the 104th in the Clone Wars. Seems to be a fairly popular group to reference.

Go with the desert patch. You can always make it a little red if you want and it will still be more accurate. I took the cheap way and used that same photo for reference and painted one on an extra sideshow patch. As for her jacket I went for the original look and got a thin one and put her shirt collar over the jacket. It's like that on the cartoon as well. I'm just working on her head now.

Heads easy. I'm more hung up on her hair. I'm looking at a few different hot toys, and kumik, and head play heads. Whichever I get, I'll shave it, and sculpt hair, then paint it.

Or I'll just use the baroness wig, and paint that.

Trying yo yo make a final decision on her boots too.

Think I am gonna get the white ones, and just dye them.

Go with the desert patch. You can always make it a little red if you want and it will still be more accurate. I took the cheap way and used that same photo for reference and painted one on an extra sideshow patch. As for her jacket I went for the original look and got a thin one and put her shirt collar over the jacket. It's like that on the cartoon as well. I'm just working on her head now.

Also, so, cheap way? Patches of pride has those unit patches in 1/6th, for less than 2$ shipped each.

Didn't know about them. I found those pics in a google search. I'll look for them now though. I need a few different ones.

Also really need a right gloved trigger or hand. Would also take a gripping hand. Either snake eye, crimson guard or cobra trooper one.

Anyone got an extra viper helmet? Don't need the mirrored face shield, only the blue helmet part. I'll wager someone has one leftover from custom work.

Back