Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Female Slimer. Please ****ing STAHP.

femaleslimer.jpg

651.gif

why ruin slimer..... holy s-

I just saw a Ghostbusters-themed ad for Kärcher pressure washers. Terrible, and I still prefered it to the trailers of the movie...

8f9b67a05232616782c76e39cf12b3e2.jpg

Are you sure that's not Melissa McCarthy?

Scary part is, Melissa McCarthy might be the prettiest girl in the group. Second is a close call between Wiig and Chris Hemsworth ...

ghostbusters-poster-185479.png

The weird-looking blonde lesbian and Ernie Hudson's stand-in are losing the beauty pageant equivalent of a cripple fight.

SnakeDoc

Call me an SJW if you like, but if ever there were a reason for feminism to exist, it would be this thread.

I don't find the trailers for the film amusing (not even a big Ghostbusters fan if I'm being honest), but holy cow. Curious indeed how this hasn't yet hit The Sandbox.

You guys have no idea what you're wishing for. Like most reboots this one looks bad, but it could get way way worse. I would be hugely offended if some schmuck dude plays Venkman who isn't Bill Murray. That's what happens in reboots lol, they are trying to not do that by using female version of the exact same characters instead. I swear the stuff that gets over people's heads..

There is absolutely no way a new guy playing a Venkman clone can be any good. Seriously think, no way. You guys are insane lol.

This isn't some PC move or whatever, they're 30y/o heterosexual Caucasian females, not Transvestites lol.

------------

Last edited:
You guys have no idea what you're wishing for. Like most reboots this one looks bad, but it could get way way worse. I would be hugely offended if some schmuck plays Venkman who isn't Bill Murray. That's what happens in reboots lol, they are trying to not do that by using female version of the exact same characters instead. I swear the stuff that gets over people's heads..

There is absolutely no way a new guy playing a Venkman clone can be any good. Seriously think, no way. You guys are insane lol.

This isn't some PC move or whatever, no one even cares about that stuff anymore.

------------

Damn I know I was still editing my post :lol read this instead:

You guys have no idea what you're wishing for. Like most reboots this one looks bad, but it could get way way worse. I would be hugely offended if some schmuck dude plays Venkman who isn't Bill Murray. That's what happens in reboots lol, they are trying to not do that by using female version of the exact same characters instead. I swear the stuff that gets over people's heads..

This isn't some PC move or whatever, they're 30y/o heterosexual Caucasian females, not Transvestites lol.

-----

Last edited:
Female slimer? Did I hear that correctly? What's next, Dan Ackroyd making a cameo as a cab driver while attempting to do the worst NY accent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back