Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked Gentle Giant if they are going to make a Leonidas,They said it all depends on how well Themistokles sells,and if there is a demand for it.

I think Themistokles should sell well if they do him right...hopefully with his Helmet on... I would say Leonidas would sell more than Themi (if done right) because more people know Leonidas. Even though there are a lot of Leonidas collectibles out there already...I would still buy a new Leonidas 1/4 statue...:lol:hi5:

Artemisia aka Eva Green in 300 Rise Of An Empire played a role of a very brave woman commander. Well known for her cunning tactics, well enough intelligent in combat. Since her family members well killed off, so she started developing hatred towards Greek. She took special training under Persians to compete Greeks.

Artemisia aka Eva Green in 300 Rise Of An Empire played a role of a very brave woman commander. Well known for her cunning tactics, well enough intelligent in combat. Since her family members well killed off, so she started developing hatred towards Greek. She took special training under Persians to compete Greeks.

Yeah man she was hard to kill off!! Themistokles needed to stick his sword in her a few times!!:lol

What about poor Xerxes? 2 movies he played in now and still no statue!!

If there is a third movie they need to toughen him up...maybe he needs to pick up a sword and do some ninja moves!!

Yeah man she was hard to kill off!! Themistokles needed to stick his sword in her a few times!!:lol

What about poor Xerxes? 2 movies he played in now and still no statue!!

If there is a third movie they need to toughen him up...maybe he needs to pick up a sword and do some ninja moves!!

Thats the only fault I found with this movie. It should have spent a lil more time on Xerxes story. They just kind of rushed through his history in like a 5 min scene. Hes way more important than that.

That being said I wouldn't want a statue of him tho :)

Thats the only fault I found with this movie. It should have spent a lil more time on Xerxes story. They just kind of rushed through his history in like a 5 min scene. Hes way more important than that.

That being said I wouldn't want a statue of him tho :)

:goodpost::exactly:

They really went overkill with Artemisia & Gorgo... The most important are Leonidas, Themistokles & Xerxes...

I just watched 300: Rise, man it was horrible. Endless slow motion sequence errrr

I just watched 300: Rise, man it was horrible. Endless slow motion sequence errrr

Did you not see the first film? What were you expecting...

And if you didn't enjoy the slow motion so you can see exactly what body parts Themistokles was dismembering from his enemies. Then this film prob wasn't made for your tastes anyways :)

You can't compare this to the first film what so ever, this one was crap in comparison. Although a decent movie, if it wasn't for Artemisia the show would have been a complete waste.
They attempted to capture the same feel of the first 300 but failed miserably. The slow motion sequences, the cinematography, the backgrounds, all of it fell short and just seemed to be thrown together in hopes of making a buck. Themistokles was nothing special either, not an interesting character at all and it was a poor choice to focus on the Athenians especially when in the first they made them out to be cowards and anything but warriors. Then for Gorgo to brag them up during her narration didn't make any sense what so ever, especially to brag up Themistokles. Entertaining movie but garbage nonetheless.
Getting back to the thread, an Artemisia statue is the only one warranted from this movie IMHO.

You can't compare this to the first film what so ever, this one was crap in comparison. Although a decent movie, if it wasn't for Artemisia the show would have been a complete waste.
They attempted to capture the same feel of the first 300 but failed miserably. The slow motion sequences, the cinematography, the backgrounds, all of it fell short and just seemed to be thrown together in hopes of making a buck. Themistokles was nothing special either, not an interesting character at all and it was a poor choice to focus on the Athenians especially when in the first they made them out to be cowards and anything but warriors. Then for Gorgo to brag them up during her narration didn't make any sense what so ever, especially to brag up Themistokles. Entertaining movie but garbage nonetheless.
Getting back to the thread, an Artemisia statue is the only one warranted from this movie IMHO.

Ugh, Couldn't disagree more on those points.

But will leave this thread about the statues...:wink1:

Ugh, Couldn't disagree more on those points.

But will leave this thread about the statues...:wink1:

yeah I agree..some people got no clue...best to talk about the statue of Artemisia..since we must kill time until the Legend Themistokles is made!

yeah I agree..some people got no clue...best to talk about the statue of Artemisia..since we must kill time until the Legend Themistokles is made!

Ya, I actually picked up a HD copy of 300 to watch the other day. Its been awhile and I haven't watched it since I bought the DVD years ago.

Now I want a Leonidas to go in between these 2 .:lol

If Themistokles turns out good you and me should campain to GG for Leonidas :lecture

Ya, I actually picked up a HD copy of 300 to watch the other day. Its been awhile and I haven't watched it since I bought the DVD years ago.

Now I want a Leonidas to go in between these 2 .:lol

If Themistokles turns out good you and me should campain to GG for Leonidas :lecture

I don't think I can get sick of watching the 300 movie. It's a masterpiece. Epic performance by Butler! Leonidas is a ****ing animal!! count me in! I want Leonidas! :lol

Anyone know a good place to PO in Canada? I desperately want her in my collection, standing tall next to my Leonidas PF! :lecture

Back