Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and ORDERED! :yess:

e2e80003487785535980ba28e51cd1a9_1024x1024.jpeg~original

abeca41b4547f450d8e06bd78b483b96_1024x1024.jpeg~original

e345fdedd304679ccbbce2a6dcad45bd_1024x1024.jpeg~original

:)

I didn't like the clear bases but they are growing on me - it does really put the focus on the statue. By the way, may consider this statue depending on how the movie is.

after watching this awesome movie I am now seriously considering ordering this…but might just wait and see what the next release looks like…if there is one

I want to place an order but I'm
Not familiar with GG. Do they take a deposit like SS? Or do they charge you the whole amount when you place the order?

I want to place an order but I'm
Not familiar with GG. Do they take a deposit like SS? Or do they charge you the whole amount when you place the order?

I went local..I po'ed with popcultcha..$100 deposit..I've seen this movie 2 times already and couldn't pass this statue!!

It's a great statue, and literally the only character of any interest in the movie. I'm a huge fan of the original 300, this one fell horribly short of the original. If I was a fan of the movie this statue would easily be a no brainer, Eva Green did a bang up job.

This statue is harder and harder to resist. After i watch this movie, if i even remotely like it im ordering this.

Whole amount when ready to ship... Last time I checked

Cool, do u know if GG shipping costs are pretty reasonable?

I went local..I po'ed with popcultcha..$100 deposit..I've seen this movie 2 times already and couldn't pass this statue!!

I'm thinking about hole tying it from POP Cultcha, but $550 for this seems expensive

Back