Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I'd like a Queen Gorgo before a Themistokles to go next to my Leonidas. But if they're going to make a companion piece for Artemesia I'm all for it.

it would be very cool to have QG to the collection as well....she so damn good with the sword :lol

but I prefer Themistokles next :pray:

I finally got around to seeing ROE and Artemisia was hands down one of the best female villains I've ever seen... I was drooling every time she was on the screen.

I don't own any GG pieces but this will be my first- how does their PO system work? Deposit?

I finally got around to seeing ROE and Artemisia was hands down one of the best female villains I've ever seen... I was drooling every time she was on the screen.

I don't own any GG pieces but this will be my first- how does their PO system work? Deposit?

:dunno my first also :dunno

I asked Gentle Giant if they are going to make a Leonidas,They said it all depends on how well Themistokles sells,and if there is a demand for it.

Back