Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great statue, and literally the only character of any interest in the movie. I'm a huge fan of the original 300, this one fell horribly short of the original. If I was a fan of the movie this statue would easily be a no brainer, Eva Green did a bang up job.

oh yeah :exactly: there is no RISE without her

I'm thinking about hole tying it from POP Cultcha, but $550 for this seems expensive

It includes shipping..so I think price is ok. Currency exchange + shipping from elsewhere might end up being almost the same or just under.

Its my first GG statue so don't know about the shipping they charge..so when in doubt go local :lol

Just seen the movie and Loved it!

Ordered!

anyone have any idea when Themistokles will be revealed?

If you want to see more of Eva Green just watch the Dreamers or google images.

...or you can watch her soon in Sin City 2 :yess:

primera-imagen-de-eva-green-en-la-pelcula-sin-city-primera-imagen-de-eva-green-en-sin-city-13942969658kgn4.jpg

:wink1:

I went to see the movie and decided I order her. She was evil and good in the movie

I went to see the movie and decided I order her. She was evil and good in the movie

:exactly: she was great!! this statue looks worthy of being displayed near the great Leonidas of ARH or SS PF...and hoping for a great Themistokles statue to complete it all!!! :hi5:

I was on the fence about this as I've pre ordered too much already. I knew as soon as I saw the movie, I'd need the statue. I saw it last night and am finding it hard to resist ordering now.

Back