Media Games you want Remade/ Rebooted/ Sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PbUAoiy.gif

Original voice recording are gone, that's why they re-dubbed The Twin Snakes.

I don't buy it, I recall them saying the audio quality wasn't good enough. They wanted to 'fix' the translation. And the studio they recorded dialogue in wasn't good enough and they picked up background noise.

They have the technology to take out background noise and somewhat improve quality. I would personally pay for it, so they could use in a future HD remake!

I don't buy it, I recall them saying the audio quality wasn't good enough. They wanted to 'fix' the translation. And the studio they recorded dialogue in wasn't good enough and they picked up background noise.

They have the technology to take out background noise and somewhat improve quality. I would personally pay for it, so they could use in a future HD remake!

I do remember reading that, that "they could hear street noise within the audio." Who the hell knows with Konami :dunno

Metal Gear is a series way past it's prime, the only real entry I'm waiting an announcement for is Metal Gear Rising 2. Just imagine Raiden making mince beef powered by the FOX Engine. :drool

Yeah, I'm more invested in the future of Rising than anything else in this incoherent series. Rising is pure fun and doesn't take itself seriously... and best of all, non canon :clap

Yeah, I'm more invested in the future of Rising than anything else in this incoherent series. Rising is pure fun and doesn't take itself seriously... and best of all, non canon :clap

Have you played Ghost Babel and MGA2, Pliss? Those two games had GREAT stories and characters because they were free of the constraint of the canon. I wished they made more of these side stories.

Have you played Ghost Babel and MGA2, Pliss? Those two games had GREAT stories and characters because they were free of the constraint of the canon. I wished they made more of these side stories.

I had Ghost Babel but sold it :slap

It was very much in vein of MGS1, but I didn't care. I loved the hell out of it.

You can probably find a rom somewhere. I think it was way ahead of it's time. Played pretty much like any other MGS, albeit 2D.

Yes Syphon Filter was awesome. I remember when the first one came out. My roommate went with me to EB Games when I was going to pick up the first Silent Hill, and we both stook there looking at the Syphon Filter box. He ended up buying it, and then we spent the weekend going back and forth between the two games.

Back