Futurama returns!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's kind of how I felt. It was good... but something was a bit off. But its also hard adding new shows to a series I'm so familiar with.

Definitely will be watching them all, already got it programmed into the DVR :rock

Rebirth was great and a fun way to bring it back. The second one I forgot what it was about.... Oh yes, Zap... lol I actually liked that one as well. lol

I thought both new episodes were great. Like The Simpsons, they may not compare with the earlier shows, but I enjoy them enough and can't wait for more. :clap

I rewatched part of the first episode and liked it a lot more... I do think its a case of needing to "get over myself" to enjoy them :lol

Thursdays episode was great... lot of good parts. The "Susan Boil" was particularly funny and mean-spirited :lol

So anyone else watching this? :lol

Just got the Farnsworth figure in the mail last week... waiting on Mom and Chef Bender so I can complete Roberto :rock :rock :rock

I haven't watched the latest episode, but I have been enjoying the return. I really liked the iPhone episode. :lol

The episodes have all been consistently good... still maybe not quite as good as the original run, but I've been impressed.

The last one wasn't the best, but was still a lot of fun.

I actually really liked the one where he dated Amy... mostly due to the absurdity. But, either way its just great to see Futurama back.

Although I do wish it was on CN, I miss starting off the Adult Swim block with Futurama :monkey2

I actually really liked the one where he dated Amy... mostly due to the absurdity. But, either way its just great to see Futurama back.

Although I do wish it was on CN, I miss starting off the Adult Swim block with Futurama :monkey2

But the episode lacked something... its called funny.

Well Comedy Central will allow hem to be more umm "free" with suff.

That episode came on already ?

Yes it has. Stop watching Twilight and watch Futurama. lol

Last weeks episode was the best new one yet... loved everything about and it was the first one (to me) that seemed to have all the wit and humor of the original run.

I think my favorite parts were:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last weeks episode was the best new one yet... loved everything about and it was the first one (to me) that seemed to have all the wit and humor of the original run.

I think my favorite parts were:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Dude, you missed the BEST part:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree though, this was the best of the new ones so far. Really captured the feel of the old show IMO.

I actually have to disagree. Bender finding out who his creator was reminded me of episode when music was being played in the background during Leela's history with her parents... despite the fact they weren't in her lives from the character's point of view, it showed they were in fact a big part of it. I just love how original this series is. How characters constantly evolve and develop, and how we get the years lined up with ours. 2010 now vs. 3010 there.

I liked the Bender's origin episode... but didn't ring quite as true as this last one did. But honestly, the series is really doing well. I was a bit worried after the so-so films, but the show so far as been really solid.

Back