Futurama returns!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Bender's origin episode is the best one yet, also the one when they go forward in time. Loved the part when the professor accidentally pulled the switch the second time.

I thought the ending, with the choice of music, was really well done in the Bender origin (Inspector 5) episode. Really sweet!

I thought the ending, with the choice of music, was really well done in the Bender origin (Inspector 5) episode. Really sweet!

It was akin to the Leela parents episode (already mentioned) as well as the 8 leaf clover episode ending (my favorite futurama of all time).

I finally watched this episode this morning and loved it. The time travel song was hilarious. There were also some great quotes.

"Just slow it down, I'll shoot Hitler out the window!"

"I could eat. And reproduce."

"Has anyone seen Fry's ass? It's late for a date with my boot."

Sounds like a winner to me :rock

I did love the "In the year 2525" parody from last week... that had me rolling :rotfl

Too bad they couldn't have gone overboard on the story because you know Bender would've been touching himself if he changed bodies with a woman. :lol

With the finale, it will have been 12 episodes this season. We got 13 with the first season, but damn if these didn't seem to go by quickly. :gah:

I totally agree. I loved it. Reminded me totally about Leela's parents episode... this is such a fantastic series. The best animated comedy we have had the pleasure of being witness to.

I actually have to disagree. Bender finding out who his creator was reminded me of episode when music was being played in the background during Leela's history with her parents... despite the fact they weren't in her lives from the character's point of view, it showed they were in fact a big part of it. I just love how original this series is. How characters constantly evolve and develop, and how we get the years lined up with ours. 2010 now vs. 3010 there.

Wait, I already mentioned that Mike. hehe

Damn, I forgot I even posted this.

btw Everyone I love Futurama. It's my favorite show... evahs!!!! Fine... ever.

btw Anyone love the Comic Con part where they talk about missing Joss Whedon. Yup, Joss Whedon got a mention. This show gets us nerds. Especially gal because he's the biggest nerd of us all. *hides*

Back