Futurama returns!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new season as a whole has been great... lot of really funny episodes and for the most part the feel is nearly identical to the earlier episodes.

I've also found that even the episodes I was a bit luke-warm about I enjoyed more with a 2nd viewing. And knowing Comedy Central there is always many, many opportunities to catch re-runs of their original shows :lol

Hope we don't have to wait till next summer for a new season :monkey2

Not a show update... but finally got around to putting out my Futurama figures. I don't have them all (avoiding most variants) but they make a great looking display.

bbj-1.jpg

bbk-1.jpg

bbl-1.jpg

^ she's in the back.

Also, I think Dr. Zoidburg is one of the greatest characters ever created by a human. Holy ____...everything he says is hilarious.

"Oh god! My life's dream ended before it even began!"

"Welcome to my life! :D......:( *cries*."

I haven't watched it yet, but did anyone see The Futurama Holiday Spectacular that aired last night?

Also, Amazon has Into the Wild Green Yonder and Bender's Game Blu-rays for $7.99 each. :rock

The new season of Futurama started this past Thursday. I didn't realize it was on until I saw two new episodes on my DVR.

Be on the lookout for the reruns. :wave

Yep, already watched them. Still fantastic. Although some voices sound kind of different. Maybe it's just the time, but after seeing some reruns of the regular episodes the new ones sound different.

I've just got to say.. Futurama ((and Frasier..) is the best show EVER created.
I literally ____ my pants a few months ago when I found out they actually went past season 4... :slap

Every month I have a Futurama marathon where I watch the first four seasons excluding Jurassic Bark (<--because of the week long depression that follows :lol), and It's always so sad because I thought the show was gone forever.

Never really understood why it was cancelled..or whatever happened.
I really don't like the Simpsons, don't think it's funny at all... Just a big yellow headache.

Long live Futurama... :clap

Futurama: Volume 5 Blu-ray is $13.49 at Amazon (over 60% off).

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004696MAS/"]Amazon.com: Futurama: Volume 5 [Blu-ray]: Matt Groening, Billy West, Katey Sagal, John Di Maggio, Tress MacNeille, Phil LaMarr: Movies & TV[/ame]

You have to click on the ## new from $13.49 link to get Amazon's price. :rock

Back