Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toywiz and some place else, I can't remember. Ill have to look for it later on. Its the only two places I've seen that has a PO.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Toywiz, BBToyStore and Man of Action all have these up for PO. Amoktime also has them but only as a set. I've never ordered from any of these places, has anyone else?

i had a bad experience with toywiz a while back and swore them off...it's been years though so i have no idea if they have changed for the better since then

BBTS has them up? I took a peek but didn't see them. I'll have to check again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, BBTS doesn't have them up yet. All they have are the Funko POPs and the Dark Horse statue/figures.

Ok,I finally got to B&N. They area that displayed the figures was empty, nothing, not even a Dany. So I perused around and as I past the kids book/toys section something caught my eye. They had one strewn among some plastic Elmos toys, Jon Snow.

My thoughts: The details are sharp and very nice, I did't think I expected that. That paint is neat, no slop. I love the articulation and that the lower part of the tunic is soft pliable rubber so as not to hinder articulation that much. I love the sword and that they went for as much accuracy they could in this scale. I love the packaging and that's it's collector friendly. Funko gets some major points for that in my book, good looking out.Overall. I like him a LOT and definitely in for more of these Legacy figures. Can't wait to pick up Ned and the Hound. :)

Oh, and he does stink. He smells exactly like a line of figures I had years ago but I can not think for the life of me what that line was.

So both series are due out in April? Wish there were full set options. Too lazy to add each one to cart lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back