Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So both series are due out in April? Wish there were full set options. Too lazy to add each one to cart lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only place I've seen them marked for April is BBTS. Everywhere else, including articles on the series, has them for July.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

My B&N had them once, sold though and hasn't had them since. I've been checking back regularly and they don't even have the display up anymore.

I totally just overpaid for the Hound on ebay. I have him on PO but I didn't want to wait anymore, not to mention they've become extinct from B&N. Looks like if you don't get them from there in that initial shipment you won't be getting from B&N at all. I guess they get one shipment and that's it. I wish they had the next series on PO, I have a gift card for them.

Has anyone noticed that these figures STINK? Like, really bad? Mine almost smell like a certain medicinal herb. It's weird.

Oh yeah, didn't you know? Funko also packs medical grade weed for the dispatcheries. I guess the factory workers do both....or take their breaks with
one and then pack the GOT figures while they're baked out of their minds. Did you get a contact buzz...:rotfl Maybe there are
free samples with the figures. Or this is complete BS but funny as hell. I'm doing my online application right now. :rotfl

I showed them to a friend, asked her what they smell like. Her response? "Weed!"

They're awful. I thought the smell might fade, but, nope!

Saw this awesome photo of Series 2. I can't wait for these!

Funko-Game-of-Thrones-Legacy-Collection-Series-2.jpg

The detail on some of these... I'm just so happy these are being made.

Yeah those look excellent. I hope the productions pieces come out close to that. Drogo looks phenomenal. Love Jaime too.

I can't pick which is my favorite. All the likenesses are pretty good with the exception of Dany, though she is better than series 1I think. I think Jaime, Brienne, and Robb are my favorites. BUT Drogo is insanely good, maybe the best, but I have no interest in him.

Anyway, Hound came in the mail today. I think he's great. One thing though, he must have the tightest joints on any figure Ive ever owned. Its ridiculous. :lol I was starting to think one was accidentally glued together. I snapped the left shoe even after I heated it up.

Arya, Robb and Khal are definite buys. I'm going to hold out for at least one shipment of Wave 2 to hit B&N but not sure about the rest.

The only one that I'm not getting is Drogo. Out of all the evil repulsive characters Drogo is still at the top for me.

Back