Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drogo looks fantastic there, lets hope it holds up in production. He and Dany are stiill protos and they still haven't added articulation in the arms. Those stripes aren't going to look as cool on Drogo once they add it at the shoulder.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I think these figures look great, but I'll probably pick and choose, only interested in some of the characters. Daeneyrs and Drogo don't do much for me, but I'll be picking up Jaime, Brienne, Jon and Tyrion for sure.

I remember being so pumped to see Drogo cross the Narrow Sea and kick some *** after his amazing speech. :(

Today I mailed my broken figures off to Funko for replacements. Funko stated they will ship new, corrected figures in April to those of us who shipped our broken figures to them.

So I got the dark horse Dany as a gift today, and may I say the headsculpt is terrible! But I wasn't aware how big they were. Now I want the funko figs... When do they officially release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently purchased the Dark Horse Daenerys figure as well, but I wouldn't call the head sculpt terrible. The head is way too narrow. On the prototype it's much fuller. I'd say it's certainly better than Funko's attempt though in that it actually has a slight resemblance to the character...

Back