Ft Hood Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take that as "no".

Says the guy who wrapped himself in a flag and posted the thread in the first place knowing full well what would ensue. If you didn't then you must not be very observant of board rules nor board culture.

So what?
Please see the title of this thread peeps, ' Ft Hood Massacre'. It is not a religious debate, a place to question everything and post funny pictures.

I would say the thread title was failry broad actually. Its not like it was titled Mourn Ft. Hood Victims Here.

He's still on critical condition, no!?....wonder what he'll say about his actions?...Ironic, really that it had to happen in Texas!

He's still on critical condition, no!?....wonder what he'll say about his actions?...Ironic, really that it had to happen in Texas!

He shouldn't be allowed to "speak" put him out I say. Cowardly attacks should omit you from any opportunity at a "fair trial" imo

Are you serious?:confused:

Yes I am. You bolded this from my statement. Not sure what there is translated to hate of a people. Its a hate for the teachings and a hate for the frequency of the attacks.

The middle east has been in turmoil for thousands of years and will continue for 1000s more because they are flat out raised to hate others and they worship leaders that tell them 40 virgins are waiting for them in the afterlife if they kill some infidels.

Regarding the frequency of attacks. Look at Israel and how often there is a suicide bombing. Its practically daily. As Islam grows in America, look for it to increase in America. Pretty soon your safe little winter wonderland up north will be in trouble too.

No matter which God you're talking about, he certainly works in mysterious ways.

"...And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

Crazies are crazies, religion is just the lightning rod.

:clap:clap:clap

So what?
Please see the title of this thread peeps, ' Ft Hood Massacre'. It is not a religious debate, a place to question everything and post funny pictures.

Just for once, please, show some respect. 12 people were killed, massacred and all some can do is say 'i blame it on *this* religion'? which starts an argument, talking of Nazi's, the KKK and silly pictures is neither appropriate nor necessary.

This is a waste of life by a maniac, who cares about anything else.
x :peace

I care about how long he was making his views known and why he was still allowed access to firearms on a military base. Or why he was still on base at all. I care about what measures were or were not taken to avoid the situation and I care about why so little is ever done before these incidents occur when the pattern has repeated itself over, and over, and over.

It makes me angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back