Ft Hood Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do find it hilarious that people that don't like to argue about religion here can't resist doing it.

guys, relax!..it's friday! you don't want to end your week with a high blood pressure, eh?...just consider yourselves lucky!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jpz5eD9L4dA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jpz5eD9L4dA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I disagree. People do what they do because of what they believe. Not everyone who believed in the Nazi ideology was burning Jews, but those who were did it because they believed in Nazism. Period.

I mean, it completely begs the question: Why are they bad? Just because?

And do you make the jump therefor that all Germans are bad? Because thats exactly what some of you guys are doing with regards to Islam.

:peace
Is it so hard to post condolences and leave it at that?

I think you missed most of the thread. Here are the Cliffs Notes:

1) Condolences
2) Outrage
3) ZOMGS!!1!!!!!!! I HATE ENTIRE GENERALIZED GROUPS OF PEOPLE!!!!1!!!!one!!!!
4) Kittens
5) Shell lays down the law
6) I still hate entire generalized groups of people
7) I'm starting to hate you guys too
8) You're misunderstanding me, I don't really hate entire generalized groups of people, I just hate the crazies and want to understand what makes them tick
9) hugs

Kittens were the second most sane thing in this thread.

i do find it hilarious that people that don't like to argue about religion here can't resist doing it.

25_0201.jpg

I do like it. But I acknowledge that its against board rules to do so and its funner in a way to post pics. But we were told that was naughty, so here we all are. :lol

Im sure the grieving would take great comfort in your flippant picture posts. Can you turn off the attention whore mode for awhile?

I'm sure the grieving are taking great refuge in a thread on a toy forum. Wow the ego astounds. :lol

1) Condolences
2) Outrage
4) Kittens
8) You're misunderstanding me, I don't really hate entire generalized groups of people, I just hate the crazies and want to understand what makes them tick
9) hugs

:lol Brilliant!

And do you make the jump therefor that all Germans are bad? Because thats exactly what some of you guys are doing with regards to Islam.

I don't make that leap (though you have to stop and consider what elements of German culture led to such a mass acceptance of such a bad system of thought).

And it's not what I'm doing. But I wonder at how the leap is made so easily to lump what I'm saying into the 'intolerant' pot.

Kabukiman said:

I recognize that guy.

Wow, nice personal attack. What did he say about YOU. Nothing. You don't like what he's saying about Islam then prove him wrong. But to just call him an idiot makes your argument weak, not his.

I called him an idiot after reading his numerous, hate filled posts in this thread. Of course, you wouldn't understand the hypocrisy in what he said because.......well, let's not got there.:lol

i do want to clarify something. i don't hate the people. I hate the religious body that is Islam because on one hand they claim they aren't a violent religion but on the other their clerics say completely different things and little or no action from the Muslim world is stopping the attacks and then they get mad at America for standing up for it. Such as in Pakistan where they are madder at America for trying to end terrorism than they are at the terrorists.

I guess I'm at step 8?

1) Condolences
2) Outrage
4) Kittens
9) hugs

Yes yes what he said.
CeilingCatApproves.jpg

I disagree.

So what?
Please see the title of this thread peeps, ' Ft Hood Massacre'. It is not a religious debate, a place to question everything and post funny pictures.

Just for once, please, show some respect. 12 people were killed, massacred and all some can do is say 'i blame it on *this* religion'? which starts an argument, talking of Nazi's, the KKK and silly pictures is neither appropriate nor necessary.

This is a waste of life by a maniac, who cares about anything else.
x :peace

I called him an idiot after reading his numerous, hate filled posts in this thread. Of course, you wouldn't understand the hypocrisy in what he said because.......well, let's not got there.:lol

please quote the precise "hate filled" comments because I don't think saying that Islam is committing a lot of killings is anything but a fact. Maybe its just you don't like the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back