Ft Hood Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's really sad that the same forum members always derail a tragic event like this with pictues of inbreds and kittycats and whatever else.

Don't you guys take anything seriously?

To be fair, the derailing happened when the thread turned from mourning to blind anger. imo, that's the best time for derailment.

At the end of the day this is a horrific and tragic event.
It doesnt matter what religion the person followed because at the end of the day there will always be extremists in EVERY religion.

I feel for the people who have been affected by this terrible waste of life and thats all that matters.

All this religious criticism or generic statements about people that follow a certain religion is just rediculous.
x :peace

So by your logic killing 100,000+ civilians is justified because some basterd in the middle east that had nothing to do with America or its people was murdering Kurdish people?

No offense but why should that concern you or your leaders?

Guess what 1000X worse happens in African countries where America still has no military force present.

The US could have dropped out of WWII after Japan surrendered since Nazi's killing Jews had nothing to do with America either.

I'm not saying anything is justified. Its you trying to justify Islamic killers just because of the spanish inquisition.

as a human being I care about injustice and murder no matter where it is. I understand its easy for people of some countries to hide under a rock and pretend nothing going on in the world is their concern just because nothing very important ever happens or comes out of that country. so I guess since these killings happened on American soil you shouldn't concern yourself with this.

Sometimes a crazy person can use religion as a justification for killing. Othertimes its flat out preached by religious leaders. Theres a big difference between those 2.

The frequency of Islamic killings combined with the knowledge that many powerful clerics are preaching murder is scary to me. I can't speak for anything in the past but I haven't seen many news stories of Christians, Buddhists, Scientologists or whatever making suicide bombings a frequent occurence.

:lol:lol:lol
I never knew you were this ignorant. I was already aware of Devil's hate towards Islam.:rolleyes:

I'm not saying anything is justified. Its you trying to justify Islamic killers just because of the spanish inquisition.

he never was trying to justify it. He was pointing out your own hypocrisy when it comes to atrocities performed in the name of religion.

Then I guess you can't blame the Spanish Inquisition on Christianity and/or Christians. :dunno

Nope you can't. Its bad people doing bad things to other people and taking advantage of people who either a) are powerless or b) ignorant.

I would prefer that people recognise what this thread is about. The tragic and horrific loss of life rather than trying to criticise and blame a certain religious group for it. Or for that matter make broad statements about religious groups that are not their own.

All this thread is for is to mourn and to bring attention that 12 poeple had their life cut short, everything else is secondary and will only cause trouble, especially when religions start being mentioned.

There is a difference between thoughts and actions and thus no matter how much hate i may have (which truly isn't that much, I do know some Muslims and don't dislike them for it) if I never do an evil action then you can't compare it to Hitler :rolleyes: I don't hate the individual people. I hate what their ideology is teaching them to do and the lack of response from those of the Muslim faith that claim its not what they are teaching.

My thoughts are a direct result of a group of people who are increasingly taking ACTION TO KILL PEOPLE. Thinking good thoughts isn't going to prevent the evil things from happening. And if it could and Islam is truly a peaceful religion why haven't they been able to sooth their own people into being a peaceful culture?

The middle east has been in turmoil for thousands of years and will continue for 1000s more because they are flat out raised to hate others and they worship leaders that tell them 40 virgins are waiting for them in the afterlife if they kill some infidels.

Regarding the frequency of attacks. Look at Israel and how often there is a suicide bombing. Its practically daily. As Islam grows in America, look for it to increase in America. Pretty soon your safe little winter wonderland up north will be in trouble too.

Yup, you're an idiot!! I don't think debating with you after reading some your posts is even worthwhile.:lol

The US could have dropped out of WWII after Japan surrendered since Nazi's killing Jews had nothing to do with America either.

as a human being I care about injustice and murder no matter where it is. I understand its easy for people of some countries to hide under a rock and pretend nothing going on in the world is their concern just because nothing very important ever happens or comes out of that country. so I guess since these killings happened on American soil you shouldn't concern yourself with this.

I said no such thing man, now you're just putting words in my mouth. I absolutely condemned what that person did and my only argument was that "Islam" should not be at fault. I gave past examples of Christian extremists in response to the ignorant posts about Islams past.

he never was trying to justify it. He was pointing out your own hypocrisy when it comes to atrocities performed in the name of religion.

how do you know what my thoughts are on the spanish inquisition? has there been a thread and I missed it? this thread is about the latest Islamic killings.

but even so, what can I do about the past?

Give it a rest.

403667.jpg

Today is the sixth day. We can all rest tomorrow. :D

Hence, kitty pictures. :monkey3

I would prefer that people recognise what this thread is about. The tragic and horrific loss of life rather than trying to criticise and blame a certain religious group for it. Or for that matter make broad statements about religious groups that are not their own.

All this thread is for is to mourn and to bring attention that 12 poeple had their life cut short, everything else is secondary and will only cause trouble, especially when religions start being mentioned.

:peace
Is it so hard to post condolences and leave it at that?

Nope you can't. Its bad people doing bad things to other people and taking advantage of people who either a) are powerless or b) ignorant.

I disagree. People do what they do because of what they believe. Not everyone who believed in the Nazi ideology was burning Jews, but those who were did it because they believed in Nazism. Period.

I mean, it completely begs the question: Why are they bad? Just because?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back