Fleece Pullover a NewLineShop.com exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got it wrong Danny, you were too drunk already from pouring whisky down Jesse's legs and licking it off his toes. What happened was Jesse started singing it's raining men, while he threw you over his shoulder and took you off to the bathroom. Oh, and btw, Jesse says you opted to pass on the LOTR fleece and get the Lord of the Dance fleece, is this true??

More respect for your father James. You know he likes to be called by his real name, James Ash Senor or Mr. Ash. Dont be ashamed he teaches at the Dancy school, let your irish blood take ahold and take pride! He claims you were the best student he ever "had".

Yes he said its an old Irish family tradition. Im sure you know it very well, Mr Ash says your dance moves are the highlight of the family Christmas gathering. Your moment to shine once again is right around the corner James. :banana

This Lord of the Rings Fleece Pullover is a NewLineShop.com exclusive! This cozy black fleece, made of 78% cotton and 22% polyester, features a golden logo of The Lord of the Rings surrounded by Elvish script stiched on the chest. Available in adult sizes.

I'm with Noelleon. The description or cotton and ewwwwww polyester. Where is the fleece? That is the feeling the purchaser should get. They aren't even trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

I'm a copy cat hi-jacker, didn't you know, and where did you get the idea this wasn't my thread, now that I have posted. The gaul of some ummmm, what the hell is going on here, homo saps. Sheeeeesh.

I had to get in early btw. I don't want to have to come back here tonight for the shower scene.

Last edited:
lol... look at where this thread lead to hahaha... u guys are funny.

So this is not a newly released item? I thought it is...

Hm... fleece is made into wool right? Wool and cotton similar? So... the 'fleece' prob is the 78% cotton? :D

Would have prefered they had the logo on the back and enlarged. Is this really that good? Sure cant tell from the pic.

Technically they cant as they are the same person. :D

Leon is just a mirror image (spelt backwards) of my name Noel. :wacky

Back