• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Nick Fury, Agent Phil Coulson, Godfather EX, SS Indiana Jones Exclusives, Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ultimate Breaking Bad set, HT Jack Sparrow parts, Hobbit body, Terminator, Friend

Daaaaaaaamn BM , why you selling the BB stuff? :horror

First your Dexter , now this :horror

Re: Ultimate Breaking Bad set - LAST CHANCE, HT Jack Sparrow parts, Hobbit bod,Termin

Just trying to cut back on customs. Piecing things together slowly doesn't seem to bad, but when you look at the final cost of the figure, I ask myself is Dexter a character I care $500 about? And it seems that answer is yes less and less often. $100-$200 sure, but unless Sideshow or Hot Toys picks up Dexter or Breaking Bad, they're probably not going to return to my collection :(

Last call on the set BTW!

Re: HT Jack Sparrow parts, Hobbit body,Terminators, Friend parts, customs and more!

Decided to keep the BB stuff? Good! I think you wont regret it. Maybe itll take a while but in teh end they could be more valuable around the release of the final 8 episodes.

Re: HT Jack Sparrow parts, Hobbit body,Terminators, Friend parts, customs and more!

Yeah, I'm not going to let them go for less than cost, so if it takes some time, I can wait. Or maybe I'll just finish them up :lol

Re: HT Sarah Connor/Jack Sparrow parts, Dr. Manhattan Suit, and lots more!

PM sent on Sarah Connor parts.

Off to bed now though.

Re: Custom Blade II Reinhardt/Iceman figure, Ninja Viper, Scarecrow/BrBa Jessie heads

That Jigsaw is a really cool looking figure.

Re: Custom Blade II Reinhardt/Iceman figure, Ninja Viper, Scarecrow/BrBa Jessie heads

Thanks, I don't expect him to last long.

Re: HT Watchmen Comedian, T-1000 Sarah Connor Parts, custom House MD, parts and more!

pics of the comedian?

Re: Art Figures Soldier of Fortune, HT Watchmen Comedian, SS Indiana Jones line

Funds have been sent for the Statham figure and Sarah Connor tactical vest.
Many thanks Steve.

Re: Walking Dead, HT Nick Fury, Godfather EX, SS Indiana Jones Exclusives, Customs

is that suppose to be Rick and Daryl ?

Back