Fleece Pullover a NewLineShop.com exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got that a couple of years ago and it is very, very nice quality too. I like it a lot, and I do ot regret paying for it!
It is just about the softest flece I have ever worn too!

It does look like it would be very comfortable. I might buy that because I can always use something nice and warm to lay around the house in or work outside in.

Not really, I simply asked what was the big deal. Jessewilson claimed he liked to make you face the webcam out the window so he can observe you washing the car in different outfits. You mentioned something about the MuscleShirt and French Maid outfit being your favorite. If you ask me, thats a bit bizarre. :horror I highly recommend the LOTR Fleece.

Danny is prancing around in a blouse right now. Lord of the dance has nothing on you.

*COUGH* homo *COUGH*

Jesse

Let's stick with the Fleece topic fellas. :wacky While I put my LOTR fleece on I have something to say to you two....
dfasd5ro.png

Danny keep your dads photo out of this thread. I know he gave you this signed pic for your 16th birthday but really, come on!

Jesse

Its actually a picture I stole from one of your auctions Jesse. The one titled, " Personal Standup Eric Estrada board", the description mentioned it has major wear on the lower half. :dunno

James I just looked into the archive. Those photos all record that you submitted every one of em. All 258 pictures!!! No wonder Jessewilson and Fubeca love to post. You gave them there type of eye candy.

If you dont watch out she'll tear you up back there Danny. You should have told her to use the EXTRA small size, you know the one for 10 years and under.

Jesse

Is that the one you won from Jesse to stand up next to your Opum and Eric Flatly stand ups danny?? And you didn't see Bob walk in the bathroom before we did now did you?!?!

No no you both have it wrong, James went to the Juke Box and played " It's Raining Men!" Jesse toasted to Eric Estrada and Richard Simmons! Then you both looked at each other and walked into the restroom. One and half hour later, you two came out very quiet. In the meantime your wife told me about your fascination with posters of Matchbox 20 and Justin Timberlake. Your collection of the two greatly exceeds your Sideshow collection.

Back