• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Nick Fury, Agent Phil Coulson, Godfather EX, SS Indiana Jones Exclusives, Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
* I ONLY ship Internationally via PRIORITY MAIL DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER!!! Your money is just as good as ours, actually its proabably better :lol Prices do NOT include shipping costs. Those will be calculated on your location. If you are international, don't expect ANYTHING under $25 for shipping, but more likely around $50+ based on the item and your location.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK BEFORE BUYING! I am not responsible for your stupidity! Don't contact me if you can't pay now. I'm sick of hearing "I can't pay until x date." Contact me on x date when you have money, not before. I don't hold things - people NEVER follow through when I do.

All figures have been displayed in a smoke free home in neutral poses and returned to their boxes unless otherwise noted. Only Polystone items have their brown shippers, which they will be shipped in.

NO PIC: SS SW 12" Stormtroooper Commander Exclusive $150
NO PIC: SS GI Joe 12" Ninja Viper SDCC exclusive $150
NO PIC: SS Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark Excusive $100
NO PIC: SS Indiana Jones Rene Belloq Exclusive $140
NO PIC: SS Indiana Jones Toht Exclusive $170
NO PIC: SS Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Exclusive $175
NO PIC: SS Indiana Jones Henry Jones Sr. Exclusive $200

NO PICS: HT Iron Man Marks I, II, and III. If interested, please enquire. I'm not actively going to pursue selling them, but if you're interested, let me know.

Sealed HT Avengers Agent Phil Coulson $250 (not pictured)
Customized Hot Toys Iron Man 2/Avengers Nick Fury $375
-includes outfit items to convert the Avengers figure to his Iron Man 2 look
-includes full Avengers version figure, clothes, accessories, etc.
-includes additional Iron Man 2 and Nick Fury stands to allow a transfer of the nameplate for an 'offical' Iron man 2 Nick Fury Stand
THIS IS THE FULL AVENGERS WITH COMPLETE WITH BOX, CLOTHES, AND ALL ACCESSORIES! THE IRON MAN 2 OUTFIT IS IN ADDITION TO THE STANDARD FURY FIGURE!

SPECIAL OFFER! Fury and a sealed, new in box Agent Phil Coulson for $600!
xoef.jpg

"Deluxe" Hot Toys Godfather Exclusive $1,000
-includes original Godfather figure, outfit, accessories, exclusive, etc
-includes real wooden desk and visitor's chair
-art box has severe dents and dings from storage, but as you can see the figure is fine. Shipping will likely be pricey for the big shipping box this will require. You've been warned!

nrrx.jpg

2s3t.jpg

e9x2.jpg

fhra.jpg

3ehl.jpg

THE ACTUAL ULTIMATE Rick Grimes set $850 OBO
will only break up the set if I can get takers for everything! * indicates an interested party
*WGP Hatted Head (unpainted)
-Bruce Lee body with the torso modification to make it more proportional $100
-Kato Sheriff shirt and pants $300/ with Kato white T-shirt $350
*SeanJob python pistol, trigger hand, and belt rig
*Sheriff Arm patches
*Entropy boots, badge, wedding ring, pins, nametag etc
*Entropy Sherriff Gun back with a couple of shotguns
*Evilface decaled stand with Rick Grimes Nameplate

8h5y.jpg

Only issue with the sheriff uniform is that a button or two has fallen off. I have extras of the tan buttons, but not the black but they are available from Kato, so getting them replaced and reattached isn't an issue.

Last edited:
Re: FS:Custom Crane/Scarecrow, HT Abe Sapien, Enterbay Kung Fu, Whiplash/Sideshow par

DiD Obama Parts
-stool $15
scaled.php

Scarecrow/Dr. Crane head $45
20130302141515.jpg

custom House MD w/ Motorcyle $220
Serang head and accessory set (minus pill bottle that was lost in transit, replaced with a better one, Hospital ID is gone too) - shoes, cane, sandwich, etc Expertly painted by Smallstudios
scaled.php

T1 Tech Noir T-800 Parted out:
Uzi: SOLD
Pistol: SOLD

Biker Jacket SOLD
Nazi SS Jacket $12 SHIPPED USA
dsc02269t.jpg

Open to trades as well on the other figures. PM what you have if interested in trading. Prices do NOT include shipping. Here is my want thread if you need ideas. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68004

But don't be afraid to PM me with what other stuff you have to trade! Here is my wants thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68004

Last edited:
Re: Buttmunch's Bizarre Bargin Basement Blowout Bonanza Bazaar!

If it makes you feel any better, it was sold months ago.

Re: Men in Black Parts, HT Jack Sparrows,Sarah T-1000 Ex , Joker parts, Customs and m

Is the T1 T-800 arm still for sale? Don't see a price on it.

Re: Men in Black Parts, HT Jack Sparrows,Sarah T-1000 Ex , Joker parts, Customs and m

No, its not listed because its sold. If its pictured but doesn't have a price or isn't listed anymore, its gone.

Re: Men in Black Parts, HT Aldo Raine,Sarah T-1000 Ex , Cannibal Jack Sparrow, more!

Thanks for the fast shipping. I'd say 24 hours turn around, in my hands is pretty good. :yess:

Re: HT Aldo Raine parts, Noland body, Fat body, Bruce Willis head, Obama parts, custo

Sent PM for Noland Body

Re: Ultimate Breaking Bad set, Black Widow, Aldo Raine/Friend parts, Hobbit body, mor

Wow, where were you months ago when i needed those BB parts!

Are you willing to part with the yellow booties?

Either way I'm interested to see how much it all goes for so I have an idea of how much my set put together with blue cloves and Nathan paint jobs would be worth. Not that i'd sell it! lOL

Re: Ultimate Breaking Bad set, Black Widow, Aldo Raine/Friend parts, Hobbit body, mor

Nothing says "I am a seller who is easy and friendly to work with" than the following:

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK BEFORE BUYING! I am not responsible for your stupidity! Don't contact me if you can't pay now. I'm sick of hearing "I can't pay until x date." Contact me on x date when you have money, not before. I don't hold things - people NEVER follow through when I do.

I pictured this as your face when you typed it
images

:lol

Wow, where were you months ago when i needed those BB parts!

Are you willing to part with the yellow booties?

Either way I'm interested to see how much it all goes for so I have an idea of how much my set put together with blue cloves and Nathan paint jobs would be worth. Not that i'd sell it! lOL

I was still collecting parts then. I still might end up keeping them if they don't sell by Friday.

Nothing says "I am a seller who is easy and friendly to work with" than the following:

I pictured this as your face when you typed it
images

:lol

:lol Yeah, that's pretty close. When you've dealt with the number of idiots I have, you'd be inclined to put that up too. I think most people do find me easy to deal with though. Heck, I've even been known to hand deliver figures before :wink1:

Re: Ultimate Breaking Bad set, HT Friend parts, Hobbit body, Terminator, Pirates, mor

Hey buttmunch, can you take a quick cell phone pick of the booties? I bought some superman boots and i want to get them painted the same.

Re: Ultimate Breaking Bad set, HT Friend parts, Hobbit body, Terminator, Pirates, mor

Damn, I'm half tempted to get the BrBd stuff. It looks so good and I've already got most of it. :D All the best with your sales. :duff

Your stuff came out amazing, I don't want you to think I don't think so. I'm just trying to get out of the customizing business a bit... again. :lol It gets expensive very fast! :(

If I do get takers for everything, I may be willing to piece it out.

Totally understand, I wasn't even thinking that. I know my **** is good. :lol

Great deals and an awesome seller here folks! :wave

Back