First True to Scale Diorama for Ikea Besta or stand alone! Episode 4!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sent out the first batch of invoices for the balance for the TruScale Tantive IV Entry Way just now. We will start shipping in two weeks time.
IF YOU HAVEN'T INDICATED YET, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT BESTA DEPTH (37 CM) OR EXTRA DEPTH AT 47 CM.
please check your mail for the invoice

Got mine! Can't seem to recall being this happy to fork over money in recent memory...

:lol I cannot wait to hear the responses, since there is no compromise in this design, I really think you'll be very pleased! People who have seen it in person have all been very impressed!

Man, I'd like to have that death star hallway shown first in the video.

You mean this one?
https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/death-star-diorama-ultimate/

Joost payment sent in full for ultimate Tantive IV. So excited to receive it. Thanks again!

Just to confirm it is the 47 and the 37 for a total of 84cm together?

I am ordering custom Arcylic/Lexan and want to ensure the cuts are close to base specs.

I discussed this last night and for those who order both the regular (47cm) version and the extension (37cm) together, we will send out custom outside panels, so there will be no seam. We will have to make or order special shipping boxes for this size, so the extension kit might be a one time thing, because it's more trouble than it's worth, but for this one, we will go all the way and do it right

Joost payment sent in full for ultimate Tantive IV. So excited to receive it. Thanks again!

Just to confirm it is the 47 and the 37 for a total of 84cm together?

I am ordering custom Arcylic/Lexan and want to ensure the cuts are close to base specs.

Got it! The total depth of the ultimate is 80cm. Why do you want custom lexan/acrylic?

Dust. :lol I try to keep everything behind glass or acrylic.

OK, so just as the website specs, perfect I can work from that then. Looks like a standard 36 inch x 24 inch sheet will work perfectly.

I have a display space in mind of a U-shape built-in and this Tantive IV display would be a center glass encased as a stand alone within the display area you can walk around. The footprint is big enough to warrant it and get better sight-lines into the display with it set centrally. Need to make it look classy else the wife will give me 7 layers of hell as I am usually relegated down in the basement for all of my display space. This is too special to keep down there and want to showcase it and a few other pieces upstairs.

Dust. :lol I try to keep everything behind glass or acrylic.

OK, so just as the website specs, perfect I can work from that then. Looks like a standard 36 inch x 24 inch sheet will work perfectly.

I have a display space in mind of a U-shape built-in and this Tantive IV display would be a center glass encased as a stand alone within the display area you can walk around. The footprint is big enough to warrant it and get better sight-lines into the display with it set centrally. Need to make it look classy else the wife will give me 7 layers of hell as I am usually relegated down in the basement for all of my display space. This is too special to keep down there and want to showcase it and a few other pieces upstairs.

Move wife to basement and move collection upstairs = problem solved?

Move wife to basement and move collection upstairs = problem solved?

09da785049d3f516604dc77d23a07189.jpg

Back