First True to Scale Diorama for Ikea Besta or stand alone! Episode 4!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few things to consider, please remember to remind me you already have the 47 cm version if you order the extra kit. I'll need to ship different middle columns that have slots on both sides for the aluminium walls.

Also, the people that order the ultimate 80 cm version will get a different kit where the outside panels and the ceiling are one piece to eliminate as many panel gaps as possible

608fe1521d95845351e495a1c62aeaf2.gif

TRUSCALE TANTIVE IV ENTRY WAY SHIPPING UPDATE:

We are still packing up the first batch of kits as we speak and hope to start shipping Friday on schedule. It is an amazing amount of parts, so things will roll out slowly at first. We will be packing up the most popular version first, which is the 45 cm depth for Stuva.

That's great news! You must be so pleased with getting these out and even more excited to see the photos of them popping up soon. So when do you think the 37 cm will roll out?

That's great news! You must be so pleased with getting these out and even more excited to see the photos of them popping up soon. So when do you think the 37 cm will roll out?

Thanks, yes, I do feel particularly proud of this one, it is going to be the centerpiece of any collection. The 35 cm versions will follow in one or two weeks. It is a LOT of parts! [emoji16]

Thanks, yes, I do feel particularly proud of this one, it is going to be the centerpiece of any collection. The 35 cm versions will follow in one or two weeks. It is a LOT of parts! [emoji16]
Totally agree, this is gonna stand out in any geek room. Millennium Falcon cockpit nest??:wink1:

I don't play the X-Wing miniatures game but awhile back I picked up the Tantive IV model to display near Joost's hallway and service corridor. The model has fairly decent detail that I am sure could benefit from a skilled repaint. I looked for other alternatives but couldn't really find any.

I don't play the X-Wing miniatures game but awhile back I picked up the Tantive IV model to display near Joost's hallway and service corridor. The model has fairly decent detail that I am sure could benefit from a skilled repaint. I looked for other alternatives but couldn't really find any.

I've just got the Hot Wheels version displayed with my Leia.

I've been test body swapping getting ready to the dye pants and although the colors are off on the cloths, the Sideshow kits for being so old aren't half bad with a decent body. Working on cutting the pant stitching to make the pant legs fit better on the Luke fleet trooper.

DJOJdgs.jpg

I've been test body swapping getting ready to the dye pants and although the colors are off on the cloths, the Sideshow kits for being so old aren't half bad with a decent body. Working on cutting the pant stitching to make the pant legs fit better on the Luke fleet trooper.

DJOJdgs.jpg

Very cool work

You managed to ship on time then Joost? So hopefully at the end of next weeks we will start to see pics on here!!!!Wicked!

You managed to ship on time then Joost? So hopefully at the end of next weeks we will start to see pics on here!!!!Wicked!

Yes, I hope to have a assembly video done on Tuesday, but I chose to do that at the latest possible moment so we can ship out as many first orders as possible, it is slow going with this many parts but we're still on schedule

Back