Favorite Superhero Movie of Summer 2012? (don't vote till you've seen em all please)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which did you enjoy most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pwo6q.png

best of both worlds... now the top two movies being voted on can live in harmony!

IronBat stands like Vin Diesel. :lol

Whoever Wins.....Aamazing Spider-Man Loses.

Because that's a bad thing? :lol

How do you challenge someone you've never seen in person (or even a picture) to a fight? :dunno

Because they want to practice their "It's cool bro, I was just playing!" if they ever see ya in person. Keyboard confidence more often than not turns people into pissy pansies when face to face. :lecture:lecture:lecture

I thought the Avengers was better by far. From start to finish, I was entertained. TDKR isn't even the best of the Trilogy.

I thought the Avengers was better by far. From start to finish, I was entertained. TDKR isn't even the best of the Trilogy.

Same here. If it was between the Avengers and TDK I would choose the TDK. But TDKR was very disappointing... I enjoyed it, but not as much as The Avengers or as I would've wanted to. It didn't meet my expectations.

Avengers.

I say that being a big Marvel fan. The Avengers was a great action movie...and Hulk smashes all! TDKR story was better though while not as good as the 2nd one, still solid. Spiderman was to similar to the first "old" one.

I picked Avengers over TDKR as the overall best movie experience of 2012 out the theater door, ASM 3rd (like duh).

Did I really just write that.

While they are indeed different style of movies, if I can only pick one winner, then Avengers because it was a better movie for its kind than TDKR was for its type of style.

I left Avengers content.

I left TDKR wanting an extended cut to allow the movie to breath.

Avengers 9.5
TDKR 9.0
ASM 7.5

I picked Avengers over TDKR as the overall best movie experience of 2012 out the theater door, ASM 3rd (like duh).

Did I really just write that.

While they are indeed different style of movies, if I can only pick one winner, then Avengers because it was a better movie for its kind than TDKR was for its type of style.

I left Avengers content.

Avengers 9.5
TDKR 9.0
ASM 7.5

Fair enough :hi5:

I left Avengers content.

Avengers 9.5
TDKR 9.0
ASM 7.5

My thoughts exactly, good sir. :lecture :hi5: :(

Avengers was fun

The Dark Knight Rises was dramatic

The Amazing Spider-Man was both fun AND dramatic.

All were great movies, but spider-man was the most balanced and enjoyable for me for this year hero movies

I didn't watch Spidey and probably won't until it comes on DVD. The fact that they feel the need to re-do his origin just sounds like a bit of a bore and isn't compelling me to see it at the theaters. Maybe I'll see it next week when I'm on vacation if it's still showing, though. I think Dark Knight gets the edge over Avengers, though both were great in different ways.

Nope, just exaggerating the difference. I liked Avengers, but it is a weaker film in all aspects.
Not in terms of "fun-ness."

American Splendor is still the best comic film.
Good movie, but no. A History of Violence, hands down.

comes down to if your a marvel or dc fan :dunno
Not for me. I like both companies pretty much equally, and always have.

Someone paid to see Ghost Rider?
Hopefully not.

Back