Favorite Superhero Movie of Summer 2012? (don't vote till you've seen em all please)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which did you enjoy most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think part of why all three LOTR films were nominated was that it kept losing. If FOTR won BP I think there's a good chance that the Academy would have moved on in 2002. *I* think they were all BP material of course but I have a hunch that that's how the Academy would have rolled.

I hope you're right, but the Academy might feel like they've been there, done that when it comes to PJ and Middle-Earth. They've overlooked a lot of my favorite movies over the years.

I hope so as well and you're right that they might not just because they've done this before. Being a bit bias I think one of these three hobbit films will win it again. I hope anyways. :lol

From what I can remember, all the talk around the Oscars that year was honoring Jackson for the body of work. I would imagine it will be the same for The Hobbit if it pans out, which it should.

ok well when it comes to Hathaway and Scarlett it's about equal. I have seen both films multiple times and literally cannot choose which chick is hotter. they're both pretty damn equal.

ok well when it comes to Hathaway and Scarlett it's about equal. I have seen both films multiple times and literally cannot choose which chick is hotter. they're both pretty damn equal.

I thought Anne was in better shape and acted better/was a more interesting character :monkey3

Both are equally pretty though.

I would take Scarlett over Anne any day. However, I'd take Cobie (Maria Hill) over the BOTH of them! She's VERY HOT too! :yess:

Back