Favorite Superhero Movie of Summer 2012? (don't vote till you've seen em all please)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which did you enjoy most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No-one wins in this thread.:lecture

BatmanAlwaysWins.jpg
:monkey1

How do you challenge someone you've never seen in person (or even a picture) to a fight? :dunno

Internet makes me scared.

How? Well it's really easy to challenge someone to a fight. Now if you were actually serious A. I'd be worried about your anger issues and lack of self control and B. since you live on different continents it might get a bit expensive.

I could go with Avengers or TDKR. If Hulk was in Avengers more then that film would win. I enjoyed both very much.

I really did not care for ASM. It was not a bad film it just was no better then the first films thus no reason for a reboot. I would have rather seen Spidy 4 and 5 then a reboot.

I'll have to go with the Avengers, I've seen TDKR twice already and the Avengers 3 times. As good as TDKR was the 2nd viewing got a little boring in some parts. The Avengers is pretty much fun all the way through. I did enjoy Bane a lot more the 2nd time around though.

Back