Favorite Superhero Movie of Summer 2012? (don't vote till you've seen em all please)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which did you enjoy most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's all in the timing of the poll. I'm actually surprised Avengers did as well as it did. :lol

Agreed. I think TA is more like a modern day Star Wars. It has great characters that don't necessarily click when together, is more kid friendly, and let's face it.... Who wouldn't want to be one of them!

Both films were great but almost opposites of one another. Avengers was action/sci-fi while Batman was more action/crime drama!

Overall, its been a great summer to be a comic fan! :clap

It's all in the timing of the poll. I'm actually surprised Avengers did as well as it did. :lol

Pretty much!

Agreed. I think TA is more like a modern day Star Wars. It has great characters that don't necessarily click when together, is more kid friendly, and let's face it.... Who wouldn't want to be one of them!

Both films were great but almost opposites of one another. Avengers was action/sci-fi while Batman was more action/crime drama!

Overall, its been a great summer to be a comic fan! :clap

The characters don't click? :dunno If they hadn't clicked it wouldn't have been the runaway best superhero movie of the summer IMO.

Well, the box office take won't be close we know that now.

In fact, TDKR likely won't even come close to TDK's total domestic box office. It's already tracking $24 million behind just 10 days in.

In fact, TDKR likely won't even come close to TDK's total domestic box office. It's already tracking $24 million behind just 10 days in.

As I predicted a while back, I think TDKR will end up short of TDK in US box office (not by a huge amount), but will exceed TDK in international returns, and I think, will end up slightly ahead of TDK in it's total take.

Yeah, I was just looking and saw that. It's not doing nearly as well as I thought it would do.

As I predicted a while back, I think TDKR will end up short of TDK in US box office (not by a huge amount), but will exceed TDK in international returns, and I think, will end up slightly ahead of TDK in it's total take.

But all the little Nolancompoops said it would kill Avengers? :dunno :lol

3rd weekend (next week) will tell the tale. But it has an uphill climb at this point.

I actually expected it to perform a little better.

3rd weekend (next week) will tell the tale. But it has an uphill climb at this point.

I actually expected it to perform a little better.

US wise yeah, we'll have a good idea where it's headed by next weekend

Internationally though I see it having serious legs. Its yet to be released in some international locations though as well.
In much of the Middle East and in Pakistan for example, it's not coming out till after the holy month of Ramadan (20th August)

Nolancompoops

djrooms-moreanimations16.gif

TDKR was epic no doubt. I thought Sean Connery voice acting for Bane was crap though lol.

I voted Avengers so you can whine at me now if you like :)

Back