Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Image deleted as request of studio

First look at Doom, looks great so far to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
image removed

First look at Doom, looks great so far to me.

HPOrQBa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The glimpse of the mask and hood look fine and it looks like they’re not making any drastic changes to his costume, I don’t know why it’s crazy to think it looks good so far, unless your just part of the crowd that just doesn’t want to like anything about this movie.

The glimpse of the mask and hood look fine and it looks like they’re not making any drastic changes to his costume, I don’t know why it’s crazy to think it looks good so far, unless your just part of the crowd that just doesn’t want to like anything about this movie.

That doesn't look like Dr. Doom. It looks like Ragman. I don't care if the movie succeeds or not but I'd appreciate being able to tell who the characters are. I need a little more than a green hood to get excited about this piece of ****.

That doesn't look like Dr. Doom. It looks like Ragman. I don't care if the movie succeeds or not but I'd appreciate being able to tell who the characters are. I need a little more than a green hood to get excited about this piece of ****.

All there really is to go by is the mask and hood, the rest of the costume is obviously going to be coated in CGI, so far, he looks like Doom to me.

All there really is to go by is the mask and hood, the rest of the costume is obviously going to be coated in CGI, so far, he looks like Doom to me.

Idk man, could've saved money instead of busting out a 300 on him.

Dnt see what so hard to do THIS
2a96aee4a2a3bbda990f79e8b9225533.jpg

c636b7218c9c0f4fa392b4a4f34ef0fe.jpg

It's great for you if you're happy with it, but I don't see Doom there. The mask doesn't need facial features. It looks like a silver Odo from Deep Space Nine. Nothing about the mask represents the Doctor Doom mask from the comics that's instantly recognizable.

cd487f6dad6b723a4e3c0f4bfdab5e5b.jpg

Back