Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, got it as well. Would like a bit more time before GOW 2 but ah well. I should have it just about the time my b-day hits.

Got the Pip Boy edition from Amazon on order. This is my most anticipated title, even amongst the heavy hitters GOW2, Fable 2, Left 4 Dead, etc

If you guys played any of the Elder Scrolls series (ala Oblivion for 360) then you will love this game.

I don't like the lunchbox, bobble head and stuff added to the CE, not worth the extra money imo since they would likely end up in a closet.

I do however like the figurine that comes with the game. They offer it here with a pre-order; I don't think you'd have to pay extra for it. A pre-order box costs around $8 but I believe that they deduct that amount once you pick up the game.

fallout3le.jpg

That figure looks pretty cool. I've got mine with Game Stop and can't remember what all the CE there comes with.

I just went to the store to get more info. The figure is free with the game when you pre-order. The picture shown is the UK edition which comes with the regular game; it doesn't come with the CE.

They told me that we don't get a box packed with both the game and the figure, they get an allotment of loose figures as big as the amount of pre-orders they sold. The figures can be picked up by showing the pre-order receipt of either the PC, PS3 or Xbox 360 version.

I'm seriously interested in getting this game, but haven't played any of the others.....should I or will I be fine skipping ahead to 3?

Yeah, just go ahead and get this one. You will get all the backstory you need with this one and not be confused, well, not to much.

If anything, go back a few pages and someone posted the Fallout timeline. It's a decent read and will give you plenty of info.

Yeah, just go ahead and get this one. You will get all the backstory you need with this one and not be confused, well, not to much.

If anything, go back a few pages and someone posted the Fallout timeline. It's a decent read and will give you plenty of info.

Thanks! :rock :rock :D

Back