Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are the extras with the Survival Edition...

fallout.jpg

You get a dog after his owner is killed thatll help you (find food etc)
Kinda like the Fable 2 guys are trying to do.

I better not have to put down the dog if it gets hurt in this game.

Would NOT be cool.

I am Legand pissed me off SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad there.

yeah, that was horrible.
i've never had a dog, but that scene hurt more than i imagined it would. i read the short-story so i knew it was coming but it didn't make it any easier to see. :monkey2

i can only imagine how it felt for my Brothers who've had to put a dog down.

yeah, that was horrible.
i've never had a dog, but that scene hurt more than i imagined it would. i read the short-story so i knew it was coming but it didn't make it any easier to see. :monkey2

i can only imagine how it felt for my Brothers who've had to put a dog down.

Don't forget the movie Old Yeller. WTF was Disney thinking! :dunno :horror

Its one of the only ways to manipulate most mens emotions in a movie.
Having to put down mans best friend....chicks on the hand cry at the drop of a hat.

Here is something about the dog you should see:
The player will have a maximum party of three, consisting of himself/herself, Dogmeat, and a single NPC. In addition to having Dogmeat in your party you will be able to send him out on his own to search for items such as arms and ammo, radiation medicine, and stimpacks. Dogmeat can be killed during the game if the player misuses him or places him in a severely dangerous situation and he cannot be replaced.

Here is something about the dog you should see:
The player will have a maximum party of three, consisting of himself/herself, Dogmeat, and a single NPC. In addition to having Dogmeat in your party you will be able to send him out on his own to search for items such as arms and ammo, radiation medicine, and stimpacks. Dogmeat can be killed during the game if the player misuses him or places him in a severely dangerous situation and he cannot be replaced.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :gun

Back