Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, too lazy to go through all of this, but will a person new to the Fallout world be able to play this and not feel that they are 'missing something'?

Which version is recommended: Ps3 or 360?

Thanks

Ok, too lazy to go through all of this, but will a person new to the Fallout world be able to play this and not feel that they are 'missing something'?

Which version is recommended: Ps3 or 360?

Thanks

No you shouldn't have to play the others to jump right into this game. 1 and 2 were completely different vaults and stories and this one will be the same.

Ps3 or 360? Same game just depends on if you want trophies or achievements.

No you shouldn't have to play the others to jump right into this game. 1 and 2 were completely different vaults and stories and this one will be the same.

Ps3 or 360? Same game just depends on if you want trophies or achievements.

360 will have future exclusive downloadable content

the 1st 2 weren't even FPS/TPS's but the most recent issue of OXM has a good review/article of the game so you should check that out and gives a good summary but the guy they interviewed said you didn't have to know anything prior to play this.

360 version of every game should be purchased.

No trophies for the PS3, sorry to tell ya. Now, I'm a PS3 guy, but I'm pissed right now. There's a lot of damaging reviews out right now for the PS3 version. From what I've read, the graphics are quite inferior to the 360 or PC. So what do we have in the PS3 version? No trophies, no DLC (unlike 360), and inferior graphics. You'd think after how good they made Oblivion look on the PS3, they would've done a great job on this as well.

No trophies for the PS3, sorry to tell ya. Now, I'm a PS3 guy, but I'm pissed right now. There's a lot of damaging reviews out right now for the PS3 version. From what I've read, the graphics are quite inferior to the 360 or PC. So what do we have in the PS3 version? No trophies, no DLC (unlike 360), and inferior graphics. You'd think after how good they made Oblivion look on the PS3, they would've done a great job on this as well.

I was wondering about the trophies after I posted that because of the site I go to to get the trophy lists did not have Fallout listed but did have Resistance 2 and LBP. There is no reason for any PS3 game that comes out now not to have trophies.

Wow, guess I'm getting the 360 version. That sucks for the PS3. That's kinda what I've been getting most of my games for recently. Guess I still have a reason to keep the 360 around!

Thank you to each and every one of you that commented on my question...you all had me at 'future DLC'.....gosh, its Oblivion all over again when it comes to DLC.......

Even though I asked the question, I was assuming that the 360 and PS3 would look the same, graphically - shocking to hear that the PS3 version is not up to snuff.....

I love both my 360 and PS3 (but for very different reasons), but when it comes to games, I used my 360 almost exlusively....

Thanks again to all!

360 version it is then!

Thank you to each and every one of you that commented on my question...you all had me at 'future DLC'.....gosh, its Oblivion all over again when it comes to DLC.......

Even though I asked the question, I was assuming that the 360 and PS3 would look the same, graphically - shocking to hear that the PS3 version is not up to snuff.....

I love both my 360 and PS3 (but for very different reasons), but when it comes to games, I used my 360 almost exlusively....

Thanks again to all!

360 version it is then!

What do you expect....Sony is Republican :chew

i dont think i'll make the midnight pick up but i have it paid in full so that's a relief. game looks killer man, i cant wait to get it.

i dont think i'll make the midnight pick up but i have it paid in full so that's a relief. game looks killer man, i cant wait to get it.

Yeah it does, I have been looking forward to this game more than fable2 or most others....the only game that I want more is GoW2.

Back