Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did 2 out of 3 for her first chapter. Just need to go research mines somewhere..but that's after I find this lunar dish...

I'd recommend completing Moira's quest first. The dish is in the Museum of Technology (if I remember correctly), and that place can be quite difficult for a low-level character. By contrast, the mine mission takes you to the town of Minefield, where there is only one real threat. Just make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the flashing red lights on the ground, indicating a mine.

I'd recommend completing Moira's quest first. The dish is in the Museum of Technology (if I remember correctly), and that place can be quite difficult for a low-level character. By contrast, the mine mission takes you to the town of Minefield, where there is only one real threat. Just make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the flashing red lights on the ground, indicating a mine.

LOL I finished that 2nd main mission and got the dish up and everything. i think i was on level 4? I'm now going to minefield to do that quest. I'm on level 6 right now.

Did Bethesda recall every copy of Mothership Zeta, or am I misremembering that it was released into stores? Every other expansion was released on hard copy, so I would think MZ was also.

It didn't look very good, so I figured I'd wait until the GOTY edition came out and get it for cheap, then grab it just for some more F3. But it seems to be nowhere to be found on eBay, Amazon, etc...

Did Bethesda recall every copy of Mothership Zeta, or am I misremembering that it was released into stores? Every other expansion was released on hard copy, so I would think MZ was also.

It didn't look very good, so I figured I'd wait until the GOTY edition came out and get it for cheap, then grab it just for some more F3. But it seems to be nowhere to be found on eBay, Amazon, etc...

It was never released on disc apart from the GOTY edition.

So my neighbour was moving away and they have all types of movie and game memorabilia. They have a good friendship with my sister so they invited my family over to take whatever we wanted *for free* of the stuff they didn’t have space for in their new house. Really great guys. Anyway so I got this clock and I can’t find much information at all on it. Only a couple of Amazon reviews from 2010. I believe it was part of a pre release package of fallout 3. I’ve come here to find a price to sell it for because the only sold one I can find had a battery leakage and all types of scuffs where as this one was unopened only a couple days ago.

I see it as great condition. The box isn’t perfect, it has a couple scuffed corners but the clock itself doesn’t have any marks at all as far as I can see and works fine. I’d really appreciate finding a value on this thing because I am clueless.

Back