Fallout: New Vegas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead Money was... okay. If it could have been tightened up a bit, it would have been much better. I liked a lot of the actual quests, but there was too much wandering around the similar-looking town.

And DM actually doomed ED-E for me. Boone and ED-E were my companions prior to starting DM. When I finished DM and went to get ED-E, he was hostile and I had to kill him. I tried a few times, but this was the case every time. Apparently him turning on you was a bug that a lot of people had happen.

Dead Money was... okay. If it could have been tightened up a bit, it would have been much better. I liked a lot of the actual quests, but there was too much wandering around the similar-looking town.

And DM actually doomed ED-E for me. Boone and ED-E were my companions prior to starting DM. When I finished DM and went to get ED-E, he was hostile and I had to kill him. I tried a few times, but this was the case every time. Apparently him turning on you was a bug that a lot of people had happen.

Yeah, the ED-E glitch happened to me too, but there is a way to turn him good again by going directly into conversation with him when you enter the house.

Thats pretty cool SS, never seen that site ... I wonder if they do custom jobs, I need some custom tees done.

They do not do custom t-shirts, just artist submitted ones. I haven't decided if I am going to buy it yet but it is pretty cool none the less.

To me it makes no sense. Its a feral goul wearing super mutant armor and a santa costume while holding a super sledge. why?

Coke only brings Santa into their ads at christmas so I'd feel stupid wearing a shirt dealing with santa during the summer.

If it had the polar bear and a nuka cola bottle I'd be all over it or just the bottle.

Yeah, the ED-E glitch happened to me too, but there is a way to turn him good again by going directly into conversation with him when you enter the house.

I had read that, but couldn't seem to get a conversation prompt.

No huge deal, since I was done with the main game anyway, so if I'm going to encounter a big bug, better for it to happen then.

For the bugginess that I'd heard the game had, I got pretty lucky. The only problems I had was the occasional game freeze, and one quest I couldn't enter into (the one where you convince one of the NCR soldiers to get off drugs).

To me it makes no sense. Its a feral goul wearing super mutant armor and a santa costume while holding a super sledge. why?

Coke only brings Santa into their ads at christmas so I'd feel stupid wearing a shirt dealing with santa during the summer.

If it had the polar bear and a nuka cola bottle I'd be all over it or just the bottle.

Just be happy to get anything Fallout.

fallout has been one of my favorites but didnt really get into this one for some reason.

It took me a lot longer to really get into this game compared to Fallout 3, but once I had obtained a couple of followers and made some faction-specific decisions, I started enjoying it even more.

I also found the lack of subway tunnels to be incredibly refreshing. :D

I'll be downloading it tonight, but probably won't be able to play until Sunday or Monday, which is a national holiday up here. I can't wait to go back to the wasteland, and the increase to the level cap by 5 additional levels is just the icing on the cake.

Important question here guys...

My bro-in-law has this game, and it killed his PS3, so i'm reluctant to norrow as i dont want to break my PS3 so...

For those who have this on PS3 is it THAT buggy and console killing??

Not at all for me. I bought this when it was released and think that during my time playing it non-stop it froze about once. Twice maximum maybe, but my PS3 is still working great. And I have one of the latest fat models if that makes a difference at all.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPgWDZVSN4Q&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Fallout New Vegas - Old World Blues DLC - Qore 36 VO HD‬‏[/ame]

Another patch(the 3rd !!)is coming within the next week or so that covers yet more fixes and glitches.
This game was a mess from the start which is why I held off so long to play it (just started)
If Obsidian has anything to do with it its guaranteed to have problems.
Bethesda also bears responsibility.
Hope they test Skyrim better than this train wreck.

Other than the occasional graphical glitch and one or two system freezes, I've had no problems whatsoever while playing through New Vegas and both of the DLC packs...so far.

Back