Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well what would be cool is if you had 1% health and no med packs that you could eat the dog to get full health. NOW that would be a great game. :lol

Well what would be cool is if you had 1% health and no med packs that you could eat the dog to get full health. NOW that would be a great game. :lol

:lol wow, are you trying to raise an army against yourself?

oh, and BTW John...i quit this morning. i am now amongst the unemployed!!
:woo:woo

I'll be picking this game up. I would grab the survival edition but $130 is just a bit too much for me, but I'll still be getting the collector's edition at my local Gamestop. Never played the previous Fallout games, but then again I never played an Elder Scrolls game before I play Oblivion and I still loved it, so I have no doubts I'll enjoy this one as well. Lots of good stuff coming out this year. I'll be pre-ordering Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, Soul Calibur IV, and Fable 2 as well. Damn I love video games! :lol

:lol wow, are you trying to raise an army against yourself?

oh, and BTW John...i quit this morning. i am now amongst the unemployed!!
:woo:woo

LOL Good for you. I bet that was a weight off your shoulders. I have some contacts for you if you are interested. I am working my way out. Hopefully it will only be a few more weeks.

LOL Good for you. I bet that was a weight off your shoulders. I have some contacts for you if you are interested. I am working my way out. Hopefully it will only be a few more weeks.

yeah, i would like those contacts.
look at it this way, Keith...John and I will have plenty of time to work on the "project".

Should be for everyone, oh well if you don't I'll just feel sorry for you then.

it's douchey comments like the one above that will make you few friends. you argue if you come at you, you will come back. just how did i do that? did i say you were wrong? no.

see, i was raised that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but to you, there is no room for another point of view.

you are the one i feel sorry for.

it's douchey comments like the one above that will make you few friends. you argue if you come at you, you will come back. just how did i do that? did i say you were wrong? no.

see, i was raised that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but to you, there is no room for another point of view.

you are the one i feel sorry for.

I need no sympathy from you or your friends. I assume M$ has brainwashed you, it's alright...I understand...I'm so sorry for your loss.

I need no sympathy from you or your friends. I assume M$ has brainwashed you, it's alright...I understand...I'm so sorry for your loss.

tell you what...how about you start a PS3 dedicated thread for every game you like that comes out for both systems?

that way we don't need to EVER deal with each other, since you seem bound and determined to be a dick.

normally, i am above the name calling but i'll make an exception for you.

tell you what...how about you start a PS3 dedicated thread for every game you like that comes out for both systems?

that way we don't need to EVER deal with each other, since you seem bound and determined to be a dick.

normally, i am above the name calling but i'll make an exception for you.

Yes, I feel so honored!!! What ever shall I do oh mighty one?

Yes, I feel so honored!!! What ever shall I do oh mighty one?

you can start with making a PS3 Fallout thread.

and then promptly proceed to understanding different POV's.

but rest assured...i am done with the argument. Josh and Israel are right. you just aren't worth it.

Back