Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can start with making a PS3 Fallout thread.

and then promptly proceed to understanding different POV's.

but rest assured...i am done with the argument. Josh and Israel are right. you just aren't worth it.

Finally I don't hafta listen to you guys ramble on, be all snappy and crabby. Yes!!!!:rotfl

Hell yes! Looks so amazing! Really hard to decide with all these new games for which system to get it for when they are coming to both systems.

Undecided on this as of now, but I'll definitely be getting FFXIII for the PS3.

The game itself will rock of course but I hate how Bethesda and other companies are handling additional content for pay. Some of this DLC feels like it was cut from the original game and used to nickel and dime you later.

Like Ill I haven't played the others but this game looks awesome from the clips out there. I've got the Survival Edition on order from Amazon.

I want one of these.

fallout-3-20080731013432355.jpg

just got an e-mail from Amazon that the release date has been changed by the publisher to 10/24/08.

just got an e-mail from Amazon that the release date has been changed by the publisher to 10/24/08.

This is one of those games that has the potential to fall into a 09 release date. Wasn't Oblivion pushed back like a year and a half at the last second?

Just got that myself and I wish they hadn't because a few short weeks after that Gow 2 comes out and I was wanting a good month to dive into this game.

Back