"Fall of the Empire" Ewoks vs. Stormtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
016-5.jpg

At least futz the Stormtroopers armor a bit.. .

Finally decided to buy this. Now it appears to be lost in transit with thanks to ebay's craptastic global shipping program.

I had forgot about this diorama. I remember when this came out and collectors laughed that this was a stupid piece. This was one of the last 3 or 4 dioramas SSC made, line was canceled the next year. Turned out a great piece.

Last edited:
That a 1/4 Speeder Bike that it is next to?

I have been tempted to get this due to have a "cool" way to add the Ewoks in.
Then I read it was 1/5.

With most of the pictures not viewable, is there a pic of it next to a 1/4?

The dio line was 1/8 and 1/9. Yes that is Speeder Bike, easy to recognize that piece. One of my most loved pieces glad I got mine when it came out. 2007 so long ago.

Damn 1/8 and 1/9. Saved me some $$$ right there. :p

I mean I knew is was a speeder bike. ;)
Thought there are different scales/versions of it, wasnt sure on scale.

Then with scale...yea...was thinking it looked small for 1/5.

I could be incorrect, I don't remember any ones bigger than 1/8. Was so upset when the dio line got canceled, was my most loved line. I knew for a few years SSC would cancel the line, each piece that came out collectors would just complain and complain. Guess you can't blame SSC the last dio Shaak Ti vs Gen Grev had less than 500 pieces Shaakt Ti Pf had 3500.. Most dios were less than 1000 pieces, so not a hot line.
Was so long ago, but here are the one's I remember.

Musafar Ani vs Obi.
Vader vs Obi ANH
Luke Vs Wampa
Luke Vs Vader Bespin
Ewoks vs Stormtrooper
Ventress vs Ani,
Luke vs Rancor bust dio.
Leia vs Jabba
Sidi vs Yoda
Tyrauns vs Yoda.
Maul vs Qiu Obi.
Obi Wan tractor beam
Shaak Ti vs Grev last dio.
Luke Leia ANH bridge canceled. SSC released a bronze version for partners
Vader Diplomatic mission
Anakin Vs Raiders
look Sir Droid mini diorama
Sp. Slug mini diorama
Padme vs Nexu
Been so long but I think that is complete list. So many that SSC should have made. So upset we didn't get Luke Leia bridge dio.

Last edited:
I was looking at a Speeder Bike...it is a little pricey right now to me for one piece.
At this point in time, that money will go to multiple pieces. :D

Damn 1/8 and 1/9. Saved me some $$$ right there. :p

I mean I knew is was a speeder bike. ;)
Thought there are different scales/versions of it, wasnt sure on scale.

Then with scale...yea...was thinking it looked small for 1/5.

This diorama is 1/6 scale. If you Google image search "sideshow fall of the empire" you can see a picture with a 1/4 Jedi Luke PF and a second picture with an SS 1/6 Stormtrooper figure.

https://goo.gl/images/TzjX2H

https://goo.gl/images/m6Rpr2

I didn't get this piece when was released was waiting for the other diorama's I though SSC would make. Of course they didn't make any of those that I wanted so I should have bought this piece.

Back