"Fall of the Empire" Ewoks vs. Stormtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a pic of this card?

This one?

a5eaec92-c6e7-4e86-8900-7677c0100c85.jpg

Your pre-order of the 'Fall of the Empire' - Ewoks VS Stormtrooper Diorama (200042) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, March 7, 2011 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

So many people joke asking if anyone's actually gonna buy this. There's 750 pcs and they appear to be all spoken for at this point, so obviously there was a great response to this piece.

I personally love this one and I ordered it on Flex pay. I have 1 more payment left and then i'll have it and post some pictures.

I'm a ROTJ focused collector. Never had a problem with the Ewoks when I was 5 years old seeing the original in theaters. I still have no problems with Ewoks. This is a sweet dio and am glad they did a nice substantial piece and not something too small either. This will be my first diorama of Star Wars Sideshow. Really looking forward to this one!

I'm still holding back until I see how the paintjob is. I hope it's good so I can add another Dio to my collection :yess:
(Allready own the Diplomatic Mission & This is no Cave Dio)

So many people joke asking if anyone's actually gonna buy this. There's 750 pcs and they appear to be all spoken for at this point, so obviously there was a great response to this piece.

I personally love this one and I ordered it on Flex pay. I have 1 more payment left and then i'll have it and post some pictures.

I'm a ROTJ focused collector. Never had a problem with the Ewoks when I was 5 years old seeing the original in theaters. I still have no problems with Ewoks. This is a sweet dio and am glad they did a nice substantial piece and not something too small either. This will be my first diorama of Star Wars Sideshow. Really looking forward to this one!

This came our pre NRD right?

Yea once this thing starts shipping it will be back on second chance.

well csc and alterego are sold out. its not too bad, i was actually quite tempted to order it so i might get it down the road if its still available. hope to see pictures soon.

The thing about Ewoks that I've always found intriguing and a little creepy is that you see this cuddly teddy-bear but it might kill and eat you!:horror I feel that SS captured that in this dio, evidenced by the looks on the faces of the Ewoks.

I wish I could've gotten this but I have way too many other things coming in now and through this year.

That looks pretty cool... any thoughts/impressions on the piece Dave? I don't collect the diorama series, but I love the idea of this one :rock

Back