"Fall of the Empire" Ewoks vs. Stormtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it a lot. The paint apps on the trooper are great - just the right amount of shiny - better than the 1/6 figure - although it could be the figure, it's exactly 1/6 scale. Each Ewok has a distinct personality and are really cool looking.

fallempire2.jpg

fallempire3.jpg

SO GLAD I kept my Flex Pay on order. Should be receiving this next month! Looks really nice and what a cool thing that the Stormtrooper is 1/6th scale! That's a nice significant size for a dio! Kinda odd at the same time though as this would also mean this isn't really in scale with any of the other dio statues. I know they're all kinda their own thing, but I believe this would be the largest size of a character depiction, am I right? I know The Obi-Wan/Vader duel isn't this tall...

The funny thing is that from the pics above seems the Stormtrooper ROTJ helmet on this dio is more accurate than the one on the 1:6 ANH figure.

SO GLAD I kept my Flex Pay on order. Should be receiving this next month! Looks really nice and what a cool thing that the Stormtrooper is 1/6th scale! That's a nice significant size for a dio! Kinda odd at the same time though as this would also mean this isn't really in scale with any of the other dio statues. I know they're all kinda their own thing, but I believe this would be the largest size of a character depiction, am I right? I know The Obi-Wan/Vader duel isn't this tall...

None of the other dios are scaled this large - the Obi vs. Darth is closer to 1/9th.

This is shaping up to be the most in-demand dio of the line. :lol I love it. So many people reacted to its announcement with such scorn. I loved it from the beginning. I don't regret canceling, because I really have no place for it, and I'm broke. But from what I'm seeing, it turned out perfect. :clap

I wish I had ordered this now. Didn't have the bug back when this was released.

Back