Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this piece on Flex Pay after returning from Disney World last week.

That's awesome Blue! I took the fam to Disneyland recently and I was glad I have this flexed too. Although it's still in stock and it seems to be not moving, I truly believe there will be a day when people kick themselves for not picking this up.

Yeah, I'm surprised it's still readily available. It looks so amazing.

I agree, I think this one will be highly sought after down the road.

That's awesome Blue! I took the fam to Disneyland recently and I was glad I have this flexed too. Although it's still in stock and it seems to be not moving, I truly believe there will be a day when people kick themselves for not picking this up.

That's been my thinking. I've sold a few and the customers that purchased them absolutely love the detail and craftsmanship involved, but I am surprised they are still available. I'm thinking once they get around to producing a few of the characters from the newer generation of movies that this line will really pick up steam.

The two characters that most customers ask me about are Ariel and The Beast. Unfortunately I have no real answers to give other then that Sideshow has the license so you can expect them to continue to make characters, but their is no discernible pattern to which will be produced and in what order.

I would imagine that Belle as a request, wouldn't be far behind and one just has to have Snow White now.

While I keep saying that SS need to 'branch' out sooner rather then later, I have no idea if they are listenning.

One thing's for sure, once there is a Snow White pre-order, you won't be able to beg, borrow or steal an Evil Queen PF.

I love this PF. It's probably one of the best impulse purchases I've made. Had no intention of adding this to the collection, but I felt it came out so good that I decided to pull the trigger. And now I'm considering Maleficent.

Cruella deville and Ursula would look great as well.

I, too, am completely surprised this hasn't sold out. I wanted the Maleficent desperately, but with that ridiculously long neck, just couldn't pull the trigger. Very disappointing, as that character absolutely horrified me as a little guy (especially changing into the dragon).

I suspect the moment the remaining Queens sell out, there will be an insatiable demand. It is just such an amazing piece.

I wonder if it has as much to do with the lack of supporting characters and choice. Some ppl may fear it's not going to be much more then a one off and just don't want to jump into a new line.

If we say got a production preview, like a video showing Snow White in part production, hence a suspected pre-order in a couple of months time and in peoples hands within a year, then the Evil Queen would sell out tomorrow.

I, too, am completely surprised this hasn't sold out. I wanted the Maleficent desperately, but with that ridiculously long neck, just couldn't pull the trigger. Very disappointing, as that character absolutely horrified me as a little guy (especially changing into the dragon).

I suspect the moment the remaining Queens sell out, there will be an insatiable demand. It is just such an amazing piece.

I'm in this camp too about The Queen. I cannot fathom why this beautiful sculpt, with such detail did not disappear in seconds. She has literally become one of my top three figures. I think having Maleficent next to her will be too awesome.

I agree with everyone else, i actually purchased this as a gift for my wife not sure if she would even like it even tho she collect Disney stuff but she really liked it and was impressed "hard to get that from her on my other stuff" and i think shes one of the finest looking i own, and thanks to her the wife is now allowing me to start migrating my statues into livingroom lol.

:lol, awesome, so a win all round then.

I do notice that the reg is still 'sold out' and it makes me wonder if it's partly due to 'having her on display'.

In other words, those with actual retail shops, that then got one in and put her on display, sold it fairly fast. I'd find it hard to believe that someone who walks into these sort of shops and has any interest in Disney, wouldn't stop dead on seeing her on display and lets face it, she does tend to stand out a fair bit.

Come on SS, where are my matching princesses :impatient:

I have the exclusive version of this statue, it is magnificent! Now I want Belle to "The Beauty and the Beast" ^^

I have the exclusive version of this statue, it is magnificent! Now I want Belle to "The Beauty and the Beast" ^^

My number 1 want from the day the Disney PF line was announced.

Please send in an ask Sideshow question on their website, so that they hear from more ppl that want a 'princess' line.

Snow White would be really nice too.....

just received a LOW QUANTITIES email alert from Sideshow. Only 7 exclusive Evil Queen PF pieces left. I would gladly post the email, which has pictures, but I'm ignorant and do not know how to.

I asked a while back in this thread if this line maybe in danger of fading away and nothing has happened otherwise to change my mind.

I haven't ordered Maleficent because I'm sure I can pick it up cheaply later on if I really want it then.

It's a pity as the the evil queen really is amazing

The queen is amazing, and IMO trumps Maleficent, so to those 7 who are on the fence, now is the time to act!

I bought the queen mostly for my wife, but she is definitely an eye catcher! SS should really start getting some more out to try and breath life into this line. With the vast amount of characters I don't know why they would have chosen the chernabog and even the rocketeer (though it is a great looking statue) over some of their better known and well liked classic characters, or modern pixar characters. I hope we hear something more than hook in the near future.

I'm still very happy with mine. I think she is beautifully executed and beautifully painted, and I just love the colors. The 2-D artwork really translates well in a 3-D sculpt, and I don't think that always happens so flawlessly.

Too late for me, wish I orderd here when I had the chance. Stores in The netherlands are all sold out, and buying from SS directly is just to expensive.

I got my Evil Queen yesterday. Great PF, I love it! She seems to not have any flaws (though my GF who's a nail tech thinks the nails could have been painted better).

EvilQueen.jpg

EvilQueenclose.jpg

Wow. She is lovely!! great pics mate...

Back