Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally found one :D
from the bay :( but from a fellow collector :)
now keeping fingers crossed that all ends well :pray:

Both the Queen and Maleficent are such magnificent PFs. I'm so glad I decided to get them after I went to Disney World last May and I cannot wait for Hook to be released.

Not sure if I'm slow, but I just noticed that both the Ex and Reg are listed as actually sold out. I wonder how ppl listened to me and grabed her when they had the chance.

If Snow White is indeed put up for order for SDCC, could we even start to see a nice secondary market price rise for the old Queen.

How much did you pay? Is 300€ for the regular (new condition) ok or too much?

I paid quite a hefty price for my excl... but it was hefty mainly because of our stupid customs...
I paid 400 USD + 70,60 USD shipping and handling + 120 EUR (about 170 USD) customs... So all in all, about 650 USD
Mine is also new condition, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it :)

that is something that you should decide for yourself... I don't want any non-exclusives so it would be a big no-no for us and I really like the additional display :)
but anyhow, 280 isn't that much... well, it depends on the shipping and if there's need to pay customs.

Finally scored one of these for my wife! Excited to give it to her on her bday

Congrats! It's a stunning display piece. I just hope SSC starts coming out with some of the heroic characters soon, they seem to have an affinity for the Badies.

Congrats! It's a stunning display piece. I just hope SSC starts coming out with some of the heroic characters soon, they seem to have an affinity for the Badies.

I'm still hoping on seeing a Snow White sometime soon, the slow pace is killing me.

I see this in London at Forbidden Planet. What a stunning piece. I seriously need to get into PF's more, especially now there got the DC licence.

Finally got my wife's evil queen today, it's one gorgeous statue. I can't wait for her to open it up on her bday

Back