Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably due to the line coming to a screeching halt. I was told months ago that they were releasing the old hag, but not a peep since then.

How this line hasn't picked up is beyond me. All the statues have been phenomenal to this point.

This is probably due to the line coming to a screeching halt. I was told months ago that they were releasing the old hag, but not a peep since then.

How this line hasn't picked up is beyond me. All the statues have been phenomenal to this point.

It's disappointing this line never took off like you'd have expected it to. I'm just glad I got my three favorite villains at least.

It's disappointing this line never took off like you'd have expected it to. I'm just glad I got my three favorite villains at least.

I'm mad as hell that I didn't get the two PF's I totally wanted most from the day the line was announced.

Still, I guess one learns to live with disapointment.

I'm mad as hell that I didn't get the two PF's I totally wanted most from the day the line was announced.

Still, I guess one learns to live with disapointment.

One of the biggest letdowns in collecting is seeing a line come to an end without getting certain characters we want.

Hopefully sideshow brings life to the villians line next year otherwise for me the Indy line is another slow one I might start refocusing on lord of the rings in the near future.

please correct me if im wrong
I learned that ss everytime the make a new line for statue they do the evil characters 1st . this happen with GI JOE, disney, LOTR,

and the sad part in LOTR line all the bad guy price went up to the roof while the good guy statue are on sale =D.
is it because so many good guy character is lame =p.

it's not that they just wanted to make the bad guys first in this line, it's actually because the line is/was called; Disney Animated Villains Line :)

and wtf SSC! Where's my animated villain fix!! :impatient: :cuss

I just acquired one of these from a fellow board member and she is jaw-dropping awesome. Pictures do these pieces no justice.

Yes, a flat 2D photo rarely captures what it's like having the actual 3D object in front of you, especially when it's a well made one.

And I still say this is one of the best that Sideshow has ever done, one of my better pre-order choices.

Thinking about letting go of my Ex to help complete my WDCC Robin Hood collection.

As beautiful as it is, I've always been more interested in the "heroes", hopefully this line continues to flourish and we'll see the princesses one day.

Back