Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I tried to buy that queen when she showed back up as well and she was gone quick..ugh.. congrats though

thanks fellas. I've been searching on ebay for years for a decent price. I wasn't even looking and saw a tiny icon on the bottom and I was like that can't be? It sure was. My wife said buy it quick!! ha ha

Finally got this beauty!!!! I paid a bit more but it's a fair deal since I cannot find her for 400.00 anywhere after months of searching. I have secure an ex. So happy, can't wait to put her next to my malenicent ex. :) I've been looking for this for a long time since I started 4 months ago. So glad the searching has ended. I just hope she gets her in one piece now. I did have it insure to the full amount. No way I'm risking any chances on these fragile glass like items.

Finally got this beauty!!!! I paid a bit more but it's a fair deal since I cannot find her for 400.00 anywhere after months of searching. I have secure an ex. So happy, can't wait to put her next to my malenicent ex. :) I've been looking for this for a long time since I started 4 months ago. So glad the searching has ended. I just hope she gets her in one piece now. I did have it insure to the full amount. No way I'm risking any chances on these fragile glass like items.

Congrats! Now you can stop asking me for mine! :wink1:

how much did you pay for her eventually?

Yeah, what kind of a price did you spend on the EX?

I need to open this girl. I've had her packed up since I got her from SS. Does anyone know if her and Mal..if..i..cant or however you spell it will fit on the same shelf in a detolf?

I need to open this girl. I've had her packed up since I got her from SS. Does anyone know if her and Mal..if..i..cant or however you spell it will fit on the same shelf in a detolf?

Did you inspect the statue for damage when you got it? I hope you did otherwise SS won't cover it if anything is wrong after the month time. Both statues are great! Let's see some pics of both of them together. :)

I wonder how much this statue is worth is now!

Not sure, but if you wanted it for retail, then that boat has sailed, especially for the Ex.

Of course if ppl had listen to me at the start, then none would have missed out.

Now, if only Sideshow would listen and get their act together.

Not sure, but if you wanted it for retail, then that boat has sailed, especially for the Ex.

Of course if ppl had listen to me at the start, then none would have missed out.

Now, if only Sideshow would listen and get their act together.

I have evil queen just wondering what her value is, it was a lucky find for me it was a store display.

I've seen a lot of these for sale recently, mostly exclusives. I wouldn't say she is hard to find, even at her low ES. I am currently looking for one, but I am not going to pay over $400 for her.

Back