Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is most likely the case... it takes a while to get a foothold sometimes. That said... if any fellow Freaks are members on other Disney specific boards (Mice Chat, Laughing Place, etc), remember to mention Sideshow and our Premium Formats :) :duff More exposure DEFINITELY helps keep the line going... it's a fine line between 'exposure' and 'OVER' exposure (when discussing limited edition works)... but as long as Sideshow keeps a handle on edition sizes and locations where the pieces will be sold, a great balance can be struck!

Dusty, does SS have any plans to distribute PFs in the theme parks/Disney galleries?

One of my favorite things to do when I take a trip to Disneyland is hit the galleries throughout the parks to see new Disney artwork and WWD pieces. SS's PFs would be a no-brainer and had 10x the presence of those "Big Figs" they presently sell.

Disney Heroes will help keep this line going, too. :D

Yes, a huge +1 for this.

Please Dusty push as much as you can for Heroes/Princess PF's.

Belle, the Beast, Jessica Rabbit and given how amazing the Evil Queen is, a matching Snow White just has to be made. And sooner, rather then later :stick

Just wait till the Heroines /Princess' start coming out, they will be flying out of the SS warehouse and selling out easy.

Dusty, does SS have any plans to distribute PFs in the theme parks/Disney galleries?

One of my favorite things to do when I take a trip to Disneyland is hit the galleries throughout the parks to see new Disney artwork and WWD pieces. SS's PFs would be a no-brainer and had 10x the presence of those "Big Figs" they presently sell.

Good idea, my wife was actually thinking that also. Hey (My Banner:mad?)

there must be a dozen websites or forums aimed at the disney collector, I would think that a simple marketing outreach in the form of a memo with some photos of the items to some of those forums would be enough to sell thousands of an item. Maybe grant the moderators of the sites a quick interview or something and the typical banner ad fee...

Is this piece quarter scale? I haven't had a chance to open my exclusive yet, but the box is smaller than I expected for a PF. The FedEx guy delivered it carrying it under one arm. I thought Sideshow had delivered the wrong item! lol

the box is small, but she is 1/4th scale. She's not supposed to be as big as the Hulk or Lurtz...:lol

Yep definitely smaller box, but she's pretty thin and like dave said uni-legged. The base isn't overly large either. Awesome statue congrats!!

Yeah, the box is fairly small or more the point, much more flat compared to most other PF's, but that's simply because she and the base are fairly thin with both arms out to the side.

Once displayed, she is around equal height of the Indy or Lara Croft or Buffy PF's, so totally 1/4 scale.

Thanks for everyone's input. I opened her last night (I'll have to take pics) and she is beautiful. Elegant is the word I would describe it. The entire execution of the piece from the pose to the fabric to the paint apps is pretty much flawless. Of course, owners of the piece already know this, but I was just amazed at how great this piece came out. I've owned a lot of PFs over the years, and this is up there as one of the best pieces Sideshow has ever made. Kudos to them for doing such a nice job!

Thanks for everyone's input. I opened her last night (I'll have to take pics) and she is beautiful. Elegant is the word I would describe it. The entire execution of the piece from the pose to the fabric to the paint apps is pretty much flawless. Of course, owners of the piece already know this, but I was just amazed at how great this piece came out. I've owned a lot of PFs over the years, and this is up there as one of the best pieces Sideshow has ever made. Kudos to them for doing such a nice job!

AWESOME! What a way to launch the DISNEY™ line! My EX is on FLEX with the last payment coming out early next month. She should be in hand mid-May! :rock

Yes, yes we do :D

Which is why it's still rather surprising that the Ex is still in stock. :confused:

I'm surprise it is still in stock too. Maybe when they start to make the princesses, then the line will start to take off. I'm no Disney fan, but this impressed me so much, I just had to get it.

Damned, i'm desperate caffeine addict (can't get rid of, tried many times) and now i'm hooked on premium formats. Plan was only to get Conan the barbarian but in four months i have also had Jason Voorhees, Hellboy 2, T-800, rotla Indy and just orderd Evil Queen. Hope i never start to use drugs...

I got my Evil Queen yesterday. Great PF, I love it! She seems to not have any flaws (though my GF who's a nail tech thinks the nails could have been painted better).

EvilQueen.jpg

EvilQueenclose.jpg

congrats.... seems pretty much all have shipped with no QC issues, here's hoping that continues.

That's a seriously 'blue' tinted camera.....

congrats.... seems pretty much all have shipped with no QC issues, here's hoping that continues.

That's a seriously 'blue' tinted camera.....

Actually, it's the fluorescent lights. I have very little lighting in my apartment, so I moved the light very close to the piece and it gives a very strong blue tint to the pics. I can adjust the settings on my camera, but I didn't feel like messing with it much today.

Back