Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just that SS are making/shipping so much, ppl jump on the pre-order just in case and then something else comes along that they want more or they decide not to start on another line, etc, etc.

It will all dry up in time, then become near impossible to get, I know no one is getting mine.

Just got mine today, 7/300, and it is freaking sweet! I can not wait for Maleficent! :D

header.jpg

This incredible statue is now in the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive.

I can't believe the exclusive is in stock. If you were on the fence about this one YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Very strange that the ex still has not been sold out and is shown as in stock.
Makes me wonder how well the future disney pf will fair and how long this line will survive if the evil queen considered probably the best in the line and yet the ex is still not sold out.

I don't think the Disney PF line is in trouble, this is only the first one and it's possible whole sections of Disney collectors just don't even know about it.
Plus the Legolas Ex PF came back in stock at one point and I think other Ex's have as well. With SS releasing so much, 'safety' pre-orders get cancelled, so look to save money and get the Reg later, etc, etc.

Plus the Legolas Ex PF came back in stock at one point and I think other Ex's have as well. With SS releasing so much, 'safety' pre-orders get cancelled, so look to save money and get the Reg later, etc, etc.

Exactly. As of right now I have 15 pre-orders all due to ship sometime this year. I'll probably get most but I know I can't get them all but I order what I want and then make the tough decisions around shipping time as situations change.

What a nice figure...My daughter is really into snow white so i see the queen constantly. I may have to pull the trigger

The other day I received a card from SSC & the Mistress of the Web thanking me for entering the "Good Deeds" contest and telling the story of my friend, Lori, who helped another friend of mine during Christmas time.

SSC also gave me 500 Reward Points. :D

Anywho...last night Lori came over to the house all excited and told me that she got something in the mail from SSC. It was an Evil Queen PF!

She was so happy that I did that for her and she loved it. She loved the detail in the costume and how the statue looked just like it just stepped out of the movie Snow White. She couldn't stop talking about it! :lol

I was very haappy for her and grateful to SS for picking my story of my friend.

Thank you SS for making my friend Happy and for being an AWESOME company! :rock :rock :rock

For as nice of a premium format this turned out to be and a nice exclusive, I really am quite surprised the exclusive is back in stock. But I guess it's a good thing because I bought one. I wouldn't have settled for the regular.

I don't think the Disney PF line is in trouble, this is only the first one and it's possible whole sections of Disney collectors just don't even know about it.

This is most likely the case... it takes a while to get a foothold sometimes. That said... if any fellow Freaks are members on other Disney specific boards (Mice Chat, Laughing Place, etc), remember to mention Sideshow and our Premium Formats :) :duff More exposure DEFINITELY helps keep the line going... it's a fine line between 'exposure' and 'OVER' exposure (when discussing limited edition works)... but as long as Sideshow keeps a handle on edition sizes and locations where the pieces will be sold, a great balance can be struck!

Disney Heroes will help keep this line going, too. :D

Yes, a huge +1 for this.

Please Dusty push as much as you can for Heroes/Princess PF's.

Belle, the Beast, Jessica Rabbit and given how amazing the Evil Queen is, a matching Snow White just has to be made. And sooner, rather then later :stick

Back